Report:Bills may need to cap season tickets for first time

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/04/23/season-tickets-so-hot-bills-may-cap-them/

Summary on PFT

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/04/23/bills-may-cap-season-tickets/

"According to Tim Graham of the Buffalo News, the Bills are considering placing a cap on season-ticket sales for the first time in team history. Graham adds that suites are nearly sold out.A limit on season-tickets sales would protect fans who want to purchase single-game tickets."

Edited by YoloinOhio

Good thing i have my 6! Man it will be fun if we become a winner again. These "lean" years have been trying at times as a season ticket holder living out of state that usually makes every game. I know lots of others in the same boat hope we're all rewarded in the next few years. Nothing beats a big W at the Ralph!

Because previous record was in a stadium that sat 80 000. Now pretty much at same amount of seasons in a stadium that sits slightly over 70 000. Won't be many left for individuals.

Also, they will probably sell out every game, and they sell individuals at a higher price per ticket than seasons, so they actually would want to have individual game tickets to generate more money.

I let my seasons go this year in section 127 because I just couldn't afford them. Looked yesterday to see if there were any upper's that were cheaper and according to the website all 100 and 200 seats are sold and the uppers are almost as expensive as my 100 level seats were last year. Seats that my friends got for 300 last year in the 300 section are going for 550+ this year. Damn...

and with all this EJ sucks talk who would have thunk it?

Imagine if EJ was actually a capable QB. Ticket sales would be through the roof.

This is just the beginning. The Bills have been re-born!!

Imo

I let my seasons go this year in section 127 because I just couldn't afford them. Looked yesterday to see if there were any upper's that were cheaper and according to the website all 100 and 200 seats are sold and the uppers are almost as expensive as my 100 level seats were last year. Seats that my friends got for 300 last year in the 300 section are going for 550+ this year. Damn...

I read that and the "damn" moment was the price last year not this year!

The Sabres have a waiting list?

How is that even possible?

They have been unwatchable for 2 years.

Do people close their eyes?

This is why I suggest getting them now.

The line of perceived perpetual will not easily be crossed the other way. Once we are past it, and the Bills have 1 or 2 decent competitive seasons and the resell market far exceeds face value.... people will keep them even during a few bad years. Nobody wants to lose their license to be in the building.

Edited by May Day 10

scalpers will make enough this year to put their kids through college...or buy drugs, whatever it is that scalpers do in their free time

Or unknowingly pay for the drugs for their kids in college.