Blake Bell - TE/QB/FB - Oklahoma

#34fan

I like him but don't think he will a GREAT TE, but if he can do multiple things it's a plus. Also like his teammate Aaron Ripkowski as a true road-grading FB 6'1" 260

Ripkowski is definitely a creature..Both these kid bring tremendous energy and a winning attitude to the game... They should both get a serious look from somebody.

Many posters know I've been ringing the "bell" for Blake all postseason. I disagree with Barbarian though, I think the "Belldozer" is going to be a great player due to his work ethic, athleticism and his commitment to win. He will definitely be taken before rd.7 and hope the Bills snatch him in the 5th

Hope he is there in 5th rd, I would go 4th rd if we had it

if whaley wants him or anyone that much in the 4th he can try and move up. He keeps saying how he doesn't see the 6ths and 7ths making the roster, and we have 3 in those 2 rounds. Edited by YoloinOhio

if whaley wants him or anyone that much in the 4th he can try and move up. He keeps saying how he doesn't see the 6ths and 7ths making the roster, and we have 3 in those 2 rounds.

I thought we had two 5's, one 6, and one 7th round pick.

I am in full belief that--if Buffalo takes a late-round TE--it's going to be Nick Boyle from Delaware.

He's the best blocking TE in the class, has good hands, is a decent route-runner, and is a legitimate option as a backup long-snapper--something every team needs.

I think Bell has a shot to be a good player, but is probably a 6th or 7th round guy.

I think Bell has a good ability to be a great TE. His size, understanding of offenses from playing QB, and his results in 1 year at TE bode well for him in the future. Plus, I like that he switched positions. THAT is a football player. I hope we grab him. HUGE upside and could be a great draft steal.

BTW, Mayock has him ranked as the 3rd TE in the draft after Williams and Walford).

Many posters know I've been ringing the "bell" for Blake all postseason. I disagree with Barbarian though, I think the "Belldozer" is going to be a great player due to his work ethic, athleticism and his commitment to win. He will definitely be taken before rd.7 and hope the Bills snatch him in the 5th

A lot of players have that and it still doesn't work out. Look I'm not against the guy and liked watching him play but could tell he was an ok player even though he is a brute.

I am in full belief that--if Buffalo takes a late-round TE--it's going to be Nick Boyle from Delaware.

He's the best blocking TE in the class, has good hands, is a decent route-runner, and is a legitimate option as a backup long-snapper--something every team needs.

I think Bell has a shot to be a good player, but is probably a 6th or 7th round guy.

:thumbsup: