First Sexism Inference For Hillary

LOL.................well Mika,

I wouldn't say she was "unfairly targeted" because of her gender, but she certainly is treated differently

and the rules for approaching or asking Hillary anything..........has been different for decades, than her male counterparts.

Just ask Rick "invaded her space" Lazio.

Mika is known to hugely be a women's rights activist, many times irrationally so. Having said that, Mika has been a persistent critic of Hillary and DEFINITELY is no fan of hers. At all!!

Edited by Magox

I unfairly target anyone who voted for the Iraq War regardless of gender.

That would be Hillary

Mika is known to hugely be a women's rights activist, many times irrationally so. Having said that, Mika has been a persistent critic of Hillary and DEFINITELY is no fan of hers. At all!!

Ahh so she's prone to hyper sensitivity. I never watch any of the stations that would have her on. I wonder if shes been as outspoken on the atrocities imposed on islamic women by their men?

I particularly liked this quote: "I just wonder, because when you think about what bad campaigning is, and you inadvertently mentioned her laugh that everyone took wrong, and this and that. I just–I’m not sure men get looked at that way and I just wonder how much of it is that we’re just not used to a woman doing this very well. I’m not sure"

I wonder if a man has ever been laughed out of the race by the media for the way he "screamed" after winning Iowa?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHt2GA12qU4

Edited by reddogblitz

I'd love to see a Carly Fiorina/Clinton one on one debate........in fact, it should be pay per view.

No holds barred, questions asked alternately by Sean Hannity, and James Carville

Edited by motorguy

I'd love to see a Carly Fiorina/Clinton one on one debate........in fact, it should be pay per view.

No holds barred, questions asked alternately by Sean Hannity, and James Carville

That would be entertaining, except that it takes about 3 seconds for Hannity to put me in a bad mood, while it takes several minutes for Carville to begin to annoy me. If I could choose two media people to ask questions, it would be Charles Krauthammer and Bob Beckel.

The 2nd sexism inference for Hillary: No my first name ain't baby, it's Hillary, Hillary Clinton if you're not sexist

Yet some Americans, mostly women, don’t think the former secretary of state, U.S. senator from New York and first lady should be called by just her first name...

“There’s nothing to it,” Lichtman said about Clinton being called by her first name...

Some argue that Clinton should be called by her first name because she, herself, embraced it during her previous campaigns as a way to establish perhaps more than an identity, but a brand.

I like this quote: "Terrell Penn, 39, of Washington, says he thinks people call Clinton by her first name because they are comfortable with her."

Perhaps they call her Hillary because she's probably the only Hillary they know. It is a pretty uncommon name.

I call her Hillary and I'm very uncomfortable with her.

She did vote for the Iraq War after all. If you get snookered by George Bush and Dick Cheney resulting in the death and injury to 10s of thousands, you're no smart enough to be president.

Edited by reddogblitz

That would be entertaining, except that it takes about 3 seconds for Hannity to put me in a bad mood, while it takes several minutes for Carville to begin to annoy me. If I could choose two media people to ask questions, it would be Charles Krauthammer and Bob Beckel.

LOL Bob Beckel.I like Bob,seems like a nice guy but he has trouble putting a sentence together these days.