Caption this picture

Bunny: "What's this microphone for?"

Obama: "2 reasons. First, in case the media suddenly informs me of something happening in my administration. See, I never know about it until they tell me. Second, in case there's an incident that can in any way be called race-related, I can step up, make a snap judgement, and comment on it immediately, before the media informs me of anything, and even before they know anything about it. This way I'm unpredictable, and that's good, because it keeps the rest of the world off-balance."

Bunny: "Ah, so you've got it covered either way, huh?
Obama: "This is why they call me a thoughtful guy. Nobody ever has any idea WTF I am doing, not even me."

Bunny: "What's this microphone for?"

Obama: "2 reasons. First, in case the media suddenly informs me of something happening in my administration. See, I never know about it until they tell me. Second, in case there's an incident that can in any way be called race-related, I can step up, make a snap judgement, and comment on it immediately, before the media informs me of anything, and even before they know anything about it. This way I'm unpredictable, and that's good, because it keeps the rest of the world off-balance."

Bunny: "Ah, so you've got it covered either way, huh?

Obama: "This is why they call me a thoughtful guy. Nobody ever has any idea WTF I am doing, not even me."

It said caption this picture, not manifesto this picture.

Hey everyone...I can't figure out how to ensure you each get your own supply of love and dignity, so I brought you a bunny instead.

Now you've gone and done it. You don't pull on Superman's cape, spit into the wind or pull off gator's mask. He can do this all on his own.