Kentucky sore losers

"Andrew Harrison on Frank Kaminsky after Kentucky's loss to Wisconsin: 'F*** that n****'

Frank Kaminsky had 20 points and 11 rebounds to hand the Wildcats their first loss of the season. Andrew Harrison apparently did not appreciate that."

http://www.sbnation.com/2015/4/5/8346723/kentuckys-andrew-harrison-on-frank-kaminsky-after-kentuckys-loss-to

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

To defend him a bit, kaminsky is the kind of player that gets under people's skin.

Kentucky had no business even being in the final 4. Notre dame was in control of their game. If Notre Dame didn't forget about how to play offense for the last 3 minutes of their game, KY would have been bounced last week.

Cauley-Stein seemed to walk off without shaking hands. Shame. It wasn't the Kentucky players I didn't like, it is calipari that I can't stand

Same here. So, does he head for the NBA? Would like to see him give that another whirl.

To defend him a bit, kaminsky is the kind of player that gets under people's skin.

I don't get that statement. How does he get under peoples skin? He is nothing but a hard work, class guy. Not a loud mouth, does not talk crap. He has worked his ass off for everything he has gotten. I still remember his freshman year, he looked so clumsy I am amazed he is where he is now.

I don't get that statement. How does he get under peoples skin? He is nothing but a hard work, class guy. Not a loud mouth, does not talk crap. He has worked his ass off for everything he has gotten. I still remember his freshman year, he looked so clumsy I am amazed he is where he is now.

I agree with you, but it's because I like him too.

But, objectively, the guy is a flopper and whiner to the refs. He plays with a lot of elbows and scrap, which I bet bothers people.

Again, I like him and see nothing wrong with how he plays. But I can see how he can get under opposing players' skin.

Absolutely, but these guys at this level should be better equipped to handle defeat graciously, then go behind closed doors to express their true emotions

You would be angry also if you lost one game before the championship.

All that being said, save for a couple questionable calls, that was an epic battle. Hopefully Monday is more of the same. Two fundamentally strong teams going hard at each other

Agreed!

Absolutely, but these guys at this level should be better equipped to handle defeat graciously, then go behind closed doors to express their true emotions

Those players have assumed they were going to win the championship since halfway through the season. The undefeated stuff got to their heads. I expected the loss. Too bad through; I'm not a fan of Calipari either and I'm glad he didn't win it all, but these kinds of stories are good for the sport in general.

Edited by Acantha

Nah give me truth not BS.

Even HS athletes would know better than to say "f&$k that n#%a in a press conference. How does losing a final 4 game make this justifiable? It's called class and character, and I bet you'd never hear one of Coach K's players saying that.

I'm not saying let's crucify the kid, but it is what it is.