Kentucky sore losers

I think Monday could be a big letdown. The KY/Wisc game felt like the title game.

I do not know. Great D, disciplined players on a team that knows victory against a blue collar, relatively unheralded Cinderella who has worked hard to develop the team in to the talented bunch they are today... that to me is amazing. By all accounts this reeks of a game where the only reason both teams are playing is that NCAA BB is so diluted due to players leaving for the NBA. Duke should destroy Wisconsin and when or if they do all you will hear about is how weak this tournament was and how lucky Duke got on their way up. If Wisconsin wins it will be quickly forgotten as Kansas, UConn, Kentucky, Louisville...etc...all those teams lost their best players to the NBA.

I do not know. Great D, disciplined players on a team that knows victory against a blue collar, relatively unheralded Cinderella who has worked hard to develop the team in to the talented bunch they are today... that to me is amazing. By all accounts this reeks of a game where the only reason both teams are playing is that NCAA BB is so diluted due to players leaving for the NBA. Duke should destroy Wisconsin and when or if they do all you will hear about is how weak this tournament was and how lucky Duke got on their way up. If Wisconsin wins it will be quickly forgotten as Kansas, UConn, Kentucky, Louisville...etc...all those teams lost their best players to the NBA.

Most of the big programs lose their players to the NBA, including Duke. Every year. Besides, outside of 3-4 exceptions, it's not freshmen. The Harrison's, Cauley-Stein etc.

Imagine the scene if the Sabres needed a season ending loss to complete the tank, but won a nail-biter against the Penguins, with the players celebrating to spite the fans.

good god man you're a on mission.

You guys are the thinnest skinned hypocrites...especially you Beerball. You are so sanctimonious. You and your buddies are free to circle jerk without dissent.

Sanctimonious is the definition of your crusade against many here.

You guys are the thinnest skinned hypocrites...especially you Beerball. You are so sanctimonious. You and your buddies are free to circle jerk without dissent.

Yes, unrelated threads are the very definition of a hypocritical circle jerk.

Edited by FireChan

I don't know man. Wisconsin is kind of a matchup nightmare with their bigs being able to take their game outside the ark. I kind of like Wisky in this game but I need Duke in this knockout pool I am in to win $700. So I will grudgingly route for the Dukies tonight. Wisconsin is not a cinderella team man. Everybody that follows college basketball knew they were coming back loaded off their final 4 run from last year. I know their school is not a blue blood but this is not no David & Goliath matchup either. In fact I would say Wisonsin has the more talented lineup.