Rolling Stones at the Ralph concert thread

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pat Boone??? The notoriously non-talented copy cat ripoff cover artist? :lol:

Open your ears!!! No talent? He's one of the best singers of all time! Back in my day that's the record you'd play to really woo a girl.

MY SON ALWAYS BOUGHT THEIR RECORDS GROWING UP. I NEVER GOT IT. HE LOOKS LIKE A GIRL, AND YOU CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT THEYRE SAYING!!!! ITS LIKE THAT DANG RAP MUSIC!!! GIVE ME PAT BOONE ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!!! WHATEVER HAPPENED TO MUSIC LIKE THAT??????

Shirl, I'd like to congratulate both you and Howard on how tech savy you are- it's very refreshing. Please just don't try to post to TBD while walking the mall, it's dangerous...

Thanks for sharing bbb. Love that they caught the Tonawanda and Cheektowaga shout outs!

Here is the full version of "Let's Spend the Night Together" with the "Super Freak" intro:

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=rolling%20stones%20lets%20spend%20the%20night%20together%20buffalo&qs=n&form=QBVR&pq=rolling%20stones%20lets%20spend%20the%20night%20together%20buffalo&sc=0-45&sp=-1&sk=#view=detail&mid=FB20ABD1A3999E7833F7FB20ABD1A3999E7833F7

Edited by Buftex

Thanks for sharing bbb. Love that they caught the Tonawanda and Cheektowaga shout outs!

Here is the full version of "Let's Spend the Night Together" with the "Super Freak" intro:

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=rolling%20stones%20lets%20spend%20the%20night%20together%20buffalo&qs=n&form=QBVR&pq=rolling%20stones%20lets%20spend%20the%20night%20together%20buffalo&sc=0-45&sp=-1&sk=#view=detail&mid=FB20ABD1A3999E7833F7FB20ABD1A3999E7833F7

Nice! I am so mad I wasn't there!

Nice to see Jerry Sullivan branching out with some rolling stones you tube downloads...........

Haha - I didn't notice that!

• 2 weeks later...

MY SON ALWAYS BOUGHT THEIR RECORDS GROWING UP. I NEVER GOT IT. HE LOOKS LIKE A GIRL, AND YOU CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT THEYRE SAYING!!!! ITS LIKE THAT DANG RAP MUSIC!!! GIVE ME PAT BOONE ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!!! WHATEVER HAPPENED TO MUSIC LIKE THAT??????

You can come Pat my Bone Shirl.... You won't crap right for a week!!! Ol' Mary-in Coward is gonna be hearing the ocean for a few days!!

• 2 months later...

'Preciatcha, Dennis in NC! Still hard to believe I saw the Rolling Stones and 'Beatles' in 3 months in WNY and it took my 60th year for it to happen.

Only things left on my Bucket list are the Cup to the Sabres and the Lombardi to the Bills. Guess I'll be around til I'm a hundred..

• 2 months later...

It supposed sound like that. meant mick's vocals

Edited by Helpmenow