Who would you target in trades?

Realistically, Mathis for a 4th would be great.

Dreaming, pry Rivers from SD for a package of picks.

What 4th?

Every pick from now through what year? A 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th, and a 7th isn't going to do that.

It actually might. Rivers would be FA in 2016, so SD might just trade him to avoid having ugly contract talks. We'd definitely have to throw in next years second and matt cassel, but rumor has it, Rivers doesnt want to stay in SD if SD moves to LA

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Hernandez will get off on a technicality and we make a run at him. He'd be cheap and if we added him, we'd straight up kill other teams.

No doubt!

Build a bully

Evan Mathis for Robert Woods and a 5 or 6th? I love Woods, but I wonder if they'd go for a trade like this. Chip was rumored to have wanted Woods.

Its true about the Chip Kelly trade looking for Woods.

Woods is not available IMO. He keeps getting better and better.

and i dont like you anymore for thinking such horrid thoughts. :bag:

But Mathis or Blalock gotta be on the radar.

Good discussion !

No doubt!

Build a bully

Its true about the Chip Kelly trade looking for Woods.

Woods is not available IMO. He keeps getting better and better.

and i dont like you anymore for thinking such horrid thoughts. :bag:

But Mathis or Blalock gotta be on the radar.

Good discussion !

:lol: I like Woods a lot, I swear! Just throwing a random thought out there.

Maybe Hernandez will get off on a technicality and we make a run at him. He'd be cheap and if we added him, we'd straight up kill other teams.

Similar to how the Cowboys luck into Greg Hardy. They get their own version of Mario because he beats women and has roid rage perhaps.

give up every pick we have for Phillip Rivers... yeah I said it

Lock it in, sounds good to me. Rivers has tons of experiance w crappy lines.

:lol: I like Woods a lot, I swear! Just throwing a random thought out there.

I think, with the WR line from Whaley, that we may be willing to part with Woods + a pick or 2 for a bigger bodied physical receiver. Maybe like an Anquan Boldin, who played in Roman's system, and is older and can lead our very young and talented group of receivers from an experience standpoint

I think, with the WR line from Whaley, that we may be willing to part with Woods + a pick or 2 for a bigger bodied physical receiver. Maybe like an Anquan Boldin, who played in Roman's system, and is older and can lead our very young and talented group of receivers from an experience standpoint

I think that would be a silly trade on the Bills part.

you , are now added to the list

First thought I had after seeing this:

2014 offseason had a popular theme of trading Bradham for a late round pick or some depth at OL. Interesting where we will find ourselves at this time next year. If, say Watkins gets injured, Woods would be invaluable. If it was not for Alonso getting injured we might never have discovered Preston Brown and let Nigel Bradham come out.,

Anyway, wrt the OP: I would trade Goodwin & a 5th for a 2015 3rd to someone like Carolina, New Orleans, or an NFC team.

i'd make that deal.. Woods is nothing special, and lacks the qualities and matchup problems Boldin brings in packages with Clay.

brilliant..

i'd make that deal.. Woods is nothing special, and lacks the qualities and matchup problems Boldin brings in packages with Clay.

brilliant..

Boldin is one or two years from retirement. Probably will not be as effective as Woods let alone worth a roster spot.

According to DraftTek's Big Board, these OGs might be available when The Bills pick:

2nd Round #50:

A.J. Cann South Carolina 6'4" 313 lbs

Laken Tomlinson Duke 6'3" 323 lbs

3rd Round #81:

Tre' Jackson Florida State 6'4" 330 lbs

Arie Kouandjio Alabama 6'5" 310 lbs (little brother of Cyrus)

Arie is the older big brother.

Maybe so, but I could definitely see him wanting a larger target. It could be a WR and it could be a TE. Who knows what this staff thinks of Hogan and Goodwin. They are probably bubble players at this point depending on whether or not another guy is added.

I agree, what advantage would be gained by Whaley re: a WR? The Bills don't have a pick until well into round 2. It's been apparent that the Bills staff and GM acknowledged their flaws on the offensive side of the ball. While I'm sure they loved acquiring Harvin, the fact remains they were trying to trade for Brandon Marshall. The WR corps lacks size matchups. It is entirely possible that Rex , Roman, Whaley et al do not share the man crush on Hogan that some have on this board. Goodwin has been brittle. It sounds like they feel there is no one on the FA market that can help their o line woes, so Spikes and maybe a vet WR are possible. People act like this team is planning to never throw the football.