Deion Sanders former house

I drove by his former house on the way home tonight:

http://binged.it/1HHYYQJ

He sold it as part of the divorce about 3 months ago, only getting 4 mil for it (he was asking originally for 20 mil).

The new owner (developer) has already torn down the decorative iron fence around the property, and he filed plans to put a Kroger on the front portion:

http://www.prospertx.gov/portals/Prosper/skins/prosper/development/planning/PD-68%20-%20Shops%20at%20Prosper%20Trail.pdf

(scroll down about 2/3 of the way to see the plan).

I could never imagine living in a place that big. I like a nice house but with just the two of us it seems ridiculous.

What I like about it is it has a pool and a pond. The pond'd be good for you.

Edited by Chef Jim

I could never imagine living in a place that big. I like a nice house but with just the two of us it seems ridiculous.

And a basketball half-court, and a football field, and a driving range, and a tennis court...

What, no cricket pitch? Prime Time my ass...

And a basketball half-court, and a football field, and a driving range, and a tennis court...

What, no cricket pitch? Prime Time my ass...

I'm sure you two can agree on the cricket pitch.

I'm currently building a house and sometimes I think is a bit too big for just two of us. Deion's place looks like it should be a school or something. This makes me no longer think I went a bit overboard.

Reminds me of Evander Holyfield's place in Atlanta...it had 55 bathrooms or something like that.

Just think of how long you'd be able to go without dropping a deuce in the same bathroom. Once you drop that bomb, you can stay away from it for over a month.