Ted Cruz to run for President

TH3

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gatorman, you have make less sense than I did when I was laying in a hospital bed after my stroke. I don't remember those three days and I still made more sense.

Gatorman, you make less sense that the phrase "you have make" written by a stroke victim.

No, I told you and then you changed the subject. I'll rephrase, though, if you like.

The more your worth, the higher your credit rating ....all other factors being equal

That's 100% incorrect.

You wrote zero things that were accurate.

Zero.

Take another shot?

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

What the !@#$ are you talking about? Did you just drift into FICO scores? I thought we were talking about sovereign debt?

Because he mentioned credit ratings, and I went to FICO scores (as the way he mentioned it seemed like he was talking about personal finance).

But if you want to consider it in terms of sovereign debt...well, then it's even stupider. Basing the credit rating of a country on its net worth?

Ouch.

Lol, now you are looking to f'n wacka to score points! Lol, you are pathetic

Because he mentioned credit ratings, and I went to FICO scores (as the way he mentioned it seemed like he was talking about personal finance).

But if you want to consider it in terms of sovereign debt...well, then it's even stupider. Basing the credit rating of a country on its net worth?

In part. Are you saying the worth, as in assets, potential earnings and resources are not part of a country's credit rating? Oh tell us Tom, what does go into what a country gets it's credit rated on and how much money it can borrow

What the !@#$ are you talking about? Did you just drift into FICO scores? I thought we were talking about sovereign debt?

Tom did the drifting.

In part. Are you saying the worth, as in assets, potential earnings and resources are not part of a country's credit rating? Oh tell us Tom, what does go into what a country gets it's credit rated on and how much money it can borrow

Yes, !@#$wit. Because if worth, assets, and resources were part of a country's credit rating, Russia wouldn't be rated junk and Switzerland wouldn't be rated AAA.

And countries don't have earnings, actual or potential. Jesus...you say stupid **** like that, and then wonder why anyone would think you're talking about personal finance? :doh:

Lol, now you are looking to f'n wacka to score points! Lol, you are pathetic

Tom did the drifting.

And you, like the dumbass you, are drifted with him. So what are the potential earning of the US and how does that adefect our credit rating? Edited by Chef Jim

Yes, !@#$wit. Because if worth, assets, and resources were part of a country's credit rating, Russia wouldn't be rated junk and Switzerland wouldn't be rated AAA.

And countries don't have earnings, actual or potential. Jesus...you say stupid **** like that, and then wonder why anyone would think you're talking about personal finance? :doh:

I see you were beyond drunk at that time of night and you have no clue at all what you are talking.

You seriously think the size of a country's economy has nothing to do with how much money they can raise through the bond market? You are a complete idiot

So what are the potential earning of the US and how does that adefect our credit rating?

How does it what??

I see you were beyond drunk at that time of night and you have no clue at all what you are talking.

You seriously think the size of a country's economy has nothing to do with how much money they can raise through the bond market? You are a complete idiot

How does it what??

Size of a country's economy? What happened to worth, assets,resources, and potential earnings?

:lol:

I love that he thinks that answers "how."

"So how does an internal combustion work?"

"A lot."

And just when a thread couldn't get dumbed down enough by Chef and Tom the intelligence vacuum Azalia slims in.

Dumbed down by us? Ummm, we're not the one that doesn't know the difference between corporate debt and sovereign debt.

Dumbed down by us? Ummm, we're not the one that doesn't know the difference between corporate debt and sovereign debt.

Lol, no, you clowns are arguing that the size of the economy has nothing to do with how much a country can raise in the bond market. Just stupid, stupid, stupid.

Question of obfuscation to follow, I presume?

Aw, come on - that's the best you've got? You could have at least called me a 'slim' again.

Sorry. Ummmm....how about, you are not worth my best insults, slim?

I called you slim? ^_^

Lol, no, you clowns are arguing that the size of the economy has nothing to do with how much a country can raise in the bond market. Just stupid, stupid, stupid.

I'm not. I'm trying to figure out how the the US's potential earnings affect it's credit rating "a lot!" If that were the case the US would have no credit rating because it would have gone out of business a long time ago. Hence my accusing you of not knowing the difference between corporate debt and sovereign debt.

I'm not. I'm trying to figure out how the the US's potential earnings affect it's credit rating "a lot!" If that were the case the US would have no credit rating because it would have gone out of business a long time ago. Hence my accusing you of not knowing the difference between corporate debt and sovereign debt. G

Government's don't "go out of business" :doh:

Wow

Actually, you argued that.

Really?

Tell that to Argentina.

Oh, I din't realize they were defunct now :rolleyes:

Next you'll say we are just like Greece, huh?

Ignorant

Yes. You argued that government spending as a percentage of our GDP was necessary for borrowing. The fact that our domestic economy is almost 17T had nothing to do with it.

No

Holy crap dude. I make a point and you come back with this based on a facetious comment?

It shows you don't know what you are talking about

Are you aware that you're participating in this thread? Because it doesn't seem like you're aware that you're participating in this thread.

You started all this.

Shall we begin again? You don't like GDP to be a measure of how much we can borrow, right?

I think it makes sense that the bigger our economy, the more we can borrow.

I also said borrowing helps keep taxes lower

I want you to go to this site and you don't have to read it at all. Just search for the word earnings and get back to us with what you find.

http://www.standardandpoors.com/spf/ratings/How_We_Rate_Sovereigns_3_13_12.pdf

It talks about growth prospects, which is basically its future earnings.

• Institutional effectiveness and political risks, reflected in the political score. • Economic structure and growth prospects, reflected in the economic score.

Done

You started all this.

Shall we begin again? You don't like GDP to be a measure of how much we can borrow, right?

I said that the argument that government spending should be indexed to GDP is absurd. I said nothing even similar to what you just attributed to me.

I think it makes sense that the bigger our economy, the more we can borrow.

OK

I also said borrowing helps keep taxes lower

While that's true in a vaacum, it's an incomplete statement. Given various economic conditions, it can increase taxes. It also ignores the notion that current spending levels, much less increased spending, may well be unsustainable and economically irresponsible policy.

It talks about growth prospects, which is basically its future earnings.

• Institutional effectiveness and political risks, reflected in the political score. • Economic structure and growth prospects, reflected in the economic score.

Done

Growth is basically earning?? Uhhhh, no.