Ted Cruz to run for President

TH3

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But with the baby boomers, veterans problems and other issue, they actually do need to increase borrowing

Again, that's a declaration.

There are other possible solutions. It's for you to make the argument, and convince others.

And, again, this has nothing to do with indexing spending to GDP.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Meanwhile.......................................

Funny, I haven't seen too many stories in the "Main Stream Media" pointing out how Ted Cruz would be making history as the first hispanic president...

Curious................that seems to be a selling point for some candidates

Meanwhile.......................................

Funny, I haven't seen too many stories in the "Main Stream Media" pointing out how Ted Cruz would be making history as the first hispanic president...

Curious................that seems to be a selling point for some candidates

Probably doesn't count, since he's a white hispanic...

And, again, this has nothing to do with indexing spending to GDP.

I explained that. The bigger your income--tax base--the larger is your borrowing limits

Like you don't already post enough stupid **** here.

Oh my! Project much?

are you implying that I can not post here?

Some thoughts: You cannot post here very well. Recently you claimed the only reason you visited this cesspool was because a thread you were interested in got moved from OTW to here. So, what dragged your worthless ass down here this time, or were you just making that schit up before?

When will you ever learn that just because you are inherently an idiot that you don't have to come down here and put that idiocy on display. Again, the stovetop is hot, don't touch it.

The bigger your income--tax base--the larger is your borrowing limits

Just out of curiosity, what is your native language?

I sure hope we get a report that his campaign is receiving money from the evil *gasp* KOCH BROTHERS *gasp* just so the left wing hysteria can go into overdrive.

The left pissed that whining point away they minute they had no problem with Hillary taking donations and kickbacks from foreign countries while acting as SoS.

Edited by LABillzFan

The government should get more money so taxes are lower?

What?

Yes. You see, the more the government taxes you, the less you'll have. The less you have, the lower your taxes. By taxing you more, the government is actually helping you reduce your tax liability.

Can't you see the government only wants to help?

Some thoughts: You cannot post here very well. Recently you claimed the only reason you visited this cesspool was because a thread you were interested in got moved from OTW to here. So, what dragged your worthless ass down here this time, or were you just making that schit up before?

When will you ever learn that just because you are inherently an idiot that you don't have to come down here and put that idiocy on display. Again, the stovetop is hot, don't touch it.

as usual another misinterpretation.

I have said at times I come here because a thread got moved from OTW, I never claimed it to be the only reason.

insult away. It shows how intelligent you are.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

So we need to spend more, so that we can borrow more, so that we can spend more, so that we can borrow more, so that we can spend more, so that.....

So we need to eat more so we can crap more so....yes, the wheels on the bus really do go round and round...

So we need to eat more so we can crap more so....yes, the wheels on the bus really do go round and round...

Horrible analogy.

Crapping is a side effect of eating. You aren't eating for the purpose of being able to take a ****, are you?

Horrible analogy.

Crapping is a side effect of eating. You aren't eating for the purpose of being able to take a ****, are you?

I was just responding to your horrible post. You act like we don't need government and every way we try and fund it is evil

You don't really understand how debt works, do you?

I know you are a moron, does that count?

In fairness, he's still trying to figure out how a sippy cup works.

But he's almost there.

Alright! You found a way to contribute to the discussion! You are our special olympics poster

You are a complete POS

I was just responding to your horrible post. You act like we don't need government and every way we try and fund it is evil

Try again.

My point was that a government whose obligations were fully funded with 17% of 16.8T doesn't need a larger % of a larger amount of money.

At no point did I attempt to argue that any portion or our government's spending was unjustified, no did I argue that funding it at current levels was a bad idea, much less "evil".

Stop obsfucating and arguing disingenuously.

Borrowing more to spend instead of taxing more to spend. Is that understandable???

So if the government borrowed trillions of dollars every year we'd not have to pay any taxes?

And I'll reiterate what Tom said. You don't know how debt works.

So if the government borrowed trillions of dollars every year we'd not have to pay any taxes?

And I'll reiterate what Tom said. You don't know how debt works.

I never said that at all. Is that what you read?

How does debt work then?

Stop obsfucating and arguing disingenuously.

No, I told you and then you changed the subject. I'll rephrase, though, if you like.

The more your worth, the higher your credit rating ....all other factors being equal

Wow, you really are completely clueless. Was tasker right about you? Drinking all day?

You could find out for yourself, you know. They don't base your credit score on income. Your borrowing limit usually is, but not your credit score.