Rape charges for Darren Sharper*Update: Takes 9 year plea

id assume that there are some cases in the inebriated college kids with murky consent that are simply a matter of want overriding questionable actions..... but in the active drugging/attack realm id have to agree pretty strongly with your POV from what ive read too. and it makes a lot of sense.

The problem with the date-rape/college type cases (from a purely clinical sense) is very few are ever reported which makes it difficult to study or include in these kind of profiles. There's probably some truth to that but I would hesitate to say with any confidence. I'm by no means a mental health professional or in law enforcement so I don't want to speak out of turn, I've just had do delve into this subject area from a clinical sense in my job from time to time.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with the date-rape/college type cases (from a purely clinical sense) is very few are ever reported which makes it difficult to study or include in these kind of profiles. There's probably some truth to that but I would hesitate to say with any confidence. I'm by no means a mental health professional or in law enforcement so I don't want to speak out of turn, I've just had do delve into this subject area from a clinical sense in my job from time to time.

likewise - those are muddy waters to delve into. i think the standard attack, or planned event though pretty much 100% falls into what you are saying. just a personal opinion that there are probably a handful of cases where want left people blind to stop signs. Im not a big believer in the idea of a guy getting so excited by the possibility of getting laid that hes totally out of control though. Edited by NoSaint

likewise - those are muddy waters to delve into. i think the standard attack, or planned event though pretty much 100% falls into what you are saying. just a personal opinion that there are probably a handful of cases where want left people blind to stop signs. Im not a big believer in the idea of a guy getting so excited by the possibility of getting laid that hes totally out of control though.

Totally agree.

I don't get it...the dude is a good looking guy even without playing football and being famous he would have women flocking to him...

With the way women give it up today, I'm sure he'd have no issues getting some...kind of mind boggling to me

Lets get this straight. Your a former cornerback, rich, successful on and off the field, broadcaster, women want you and what do you decide to do in your time with the ladys? You date rape them? What a complete fool.

And he is a good looking guy to boot...the kind of guy that women WANT to have sex with... Edited by matter2003

I don't get it...the dude is a good looking guy even without playing football and being famous he would have women flocking to him...

With the way women give it up today, I'm sure he'd have no issues getting some...kind of mind boggling to me

And he is a good looking guy to boot...the kind of guy that women WANT to have sex with...

So what you're saying is......

• 3 weeks later...

Watching rape case on outside the lines and Really shows how sick Sharper really is. It was stated that he would pick two women up at the bar and they would go back to his room and THEN drug them :blink::wacko: ?! Dude you were already getting some why in the world would you drug them? Wouldn't you prefer live engaged sex? Are you really a necrophiliac?

Watching rape case on outside the lines and Really shows how sick Sharper really is. It was stated that he would pick two women up at the bar and they would go back to his room and THEN drug them :blink::wacko: ?! Dude you were already getting some why in the world would you drug them? Wouldn't you prefer live engaged sex? Are you really a necrophiliac?

it's power and evil

his life was a struggle....

So what you're saying is......

His post is "edited"

I wonder if the edit was to add how good looking he is twice.

Lol.

That's horrible.

Question? Is the follwing considered date rape.

"Well the dinner, movies, or whatever was great, can we have sex now?" Repeated like 20 times

"No" repeated 19 times

Ok on the 20th time.

Is that date rape?

Dont ask me if I did that many times. I just want to know if someone did that, would it be considered date rape?