More jerks on the Bills equals more victories?

Iraq Vet

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry you're a trashy dude, Greggy...very sorry.

It's just funny to me that the poster whose chief concern about the new coach is that he's "not exactly classy" happens to be the least classy poster in the thread. It says a lot about you and your character.

...Mainly that you should stick to rooting for the *pats.

I think Rex Ryan brings a trashy feel to this team. I really don't like it.

It's not that I think the players are necessarily worse people than those that have been here in the past (how much do we really know about ALL the players?), but these guys are already notorious. It's more the atmosphere Ryan creates, and who he attracts. It's not exactly "classy".

I'm expecting some embarrassing behavior at some point this season.

I hope Roman makes a difference, but there have been MANY head coaches who favored one side of the ball too much, tried to compensate with hot shot coordinators, and failed.

So you think there's been more coaches that their careers had them being defensive and offensive coordinators - with ding bat coordinators that succeed?

Weird how people personally attack each other in on this site... isn't this supposed to be fun? Every idiot has opinions..... that's what makes this fun. My posts definitely does not solve world hunger or world peace.

Some of my post are less than clever. I usually attempt at being funny or thought provoking..... I fail more than succeed.

Edited by Iraq Vet

Carroll - DBAG

Bill B - DBAG

Harbaugh - DBAG

Thats a trio of Dbags that win a lot.

Acting trashy, and being a D-bag are 2 different things.

I didn't say Ryan was a D-bag (or wasn't), I said he brings a trashy atmosphere to the team that I don't like. Trash talking, empty boasts, openly D-bag players, etc (you know, all the things people here clowned Ryan's Jets for. Remember?)...And I said I feel that undisciplined behavior transferred to the field.

I don't like those coaches, and being a jerk as a head coach can be very successful, but those are VERY disciplined guys. I like Rex, but I don't think the atmosphere he creates will lead to championships.

Edited by HoF Watkins

Acting trashy, and being a D-bag are 2 different things.

I didn't say Ryan was a D-bag (or wasn't), I said he brings a trashy atmosphere to the team that I don't like. Trash talking, empty boasts, openly D-bag players, etc (you know, all the things people here clowned Ryan's Jets for. Remember?)...And I said I feel that undisciplined behavior transferred to the field.

I don't like those coaches, and being a jerk as a head coach can be very successful, but those are VERY disciplined guys. I like Rex, but I don't think the atmosphere he creates will lead to championships.

Oh vay.

Im not going to have a conversation on semantics between trashy and dbag. The general gist remains unchanged

Oh vay.

Im not going to have a conversation on semantics between trashy and dbag. The general gist remains unchanged

It's not "semantics". I clearly lay out the difference. Basically, I think Rex creates a cheesy, undisciplined atmosphere that leads to undisciplined play. The others guys are over aggressive jerks, but they stress disciplined play, and their teams reflect that.