Who would you rather have, of all of these?

QBs/Coaches  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these QBs would you rather have?

2. 2. Which of these coaches would you rather have?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for Doug. I didn't like him as much as Chan Gailey but I think he was a better Head Football Coach. Chan is a nice guy and a solid (not great) offensive mind but his team was soft and folded frequently. In 2 years I can count on one hand the games Marrone's team were out of inside the final 5 minutes. I don't think he was a great Xs and Os coach... but as a guy who got players to compete every week he was the best on that list for me.

JP and Chan. At least both guys seemed to care. Can't say that about everyone else on that list.

At this point no votes for crazy Dick Jauron.

Thats who I took, Chan might have been able to do something with JP. but I also think Chan would be a good coach for EJ.

That is what I picked as well. I thought that RJ & TE were scared to death to play the position. There was nothing that I hated more than watching RJ run out of bounds behind the line of scrimmage!! Chan was a good offensive mind and may have been able to harness some of JP's ability.

This is a tallest midget poll so that's what I went with.

That was my vote as well. The offense Chan ran in KC with Tyler Thigpen (pistol), might have been able to bring out more in JP.

I am glad this is just a poll...and we don't have to worry about this. Lol.

JP and Chan. At least both guys seemed to care. Can't say that about everyone else on that list.

exactly, i cant believe one person would pick trent, the most un competitive vajayjay of a person to play football, and also who would pick morone or jauron over gailey or even malarky. Jauron was like a garantee of going 500 at best, no matter what talent you have on your team. marone is obviously a complete pri ck. it amazes me how people cant see the obvious.

Happy Monday!

(I remade the poll, to make it public.)

Those choices are like asking if you'd rather be stabbed or shot then either run over or pushed off of a cliff.

I voted to click the 'Report' button and have your arse banned by the mods. You should be contacted shortly.

(j/k) :lol: