Hey, remember when all used to hate Aaron Williams?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL I guess not everyone likes his game. Some guy named DEAN KINDIG on "draft tek" feels FS is a must have need.as high a qb . Seems to me draft tek needs a new contributor cause if this is their source of info they need some help.. try facts for articles DEANO , or quit writing from a place the "sun dont shine"

not me ! I have always loved this kid

1394037223000-aaron-williams.jpgweek-5-intext.jpg

aaron-williams-nfl-new-york-jets-buffalo

Ironically, that nice INT vs. the Ravens came in a game when he had to go back to CB due to injuries. It was one of his best games as a CB. He single-handedly saved that game with a GREAT breakup on a deep post vs. Smith late in the game. His recovery speed was amazing on that play.

GO BILLS!!!

I remember this masterpiece written at 2am, in a questionable mental state.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/162862-we-shouldve-traded-a-williams-when-his-stock-was-high/

Mega props for linking to that thread...hilarious!

Ironically, that nice INT vs. the Ravens came in a game when he had to go back to CB due to injuries. It was one of his best games as a CB. He single-handedly saved that game with a GREAT breakup on a deep post vs. Smith late in the game. His recovery speed was amazing on that play.

GO BILLS!!!

I should've known you'd beat me to the punch. That play where he tracked down Torrey Smith 70 yards after the catch, leading to a defensive stop and a FG that meant the difference in the game, was one of the 2 plays on which he truly won me over. The other was his strip of Denard Robinson in Jax at the 1/2-yard line that lead to a touchback.

Mega props for linking to that thread...hilarious!

I should've known you'd beat me to the punch. That play where he tracked down Torrey Smith 70 yards after the catch, leading to a defensive stop and a FG that meant the difference in the game, was one of the 2 plays on which he truly won me over. The other was his strip of Denard Robinson in Jax at the 1/2-yard line that lead to a touchback.

Yeah, gotta give FireChan a tip of the hat on this one. Lesser men NEVER would have invited the scrutiny.

I remember that strip, too. AW won me over after looking at tons of his college tape after we selected him. That and what people had to say about him. Then again, I'm easy.

GO BILLS!!!