Thad to Browns

I don't miss Thad, but I did love pettine when he was with us, I was upset when he left as I am sure most of us were. I used to want to wish him the best but after him going after Hughes and now clay, this Thad signing just upsets me. I will now actively root against the frowns.

That may be the saddest list in the history of human existence. EJ Manuel is honestly the best QB on it.

No he's not. Two of those QB's have proven to be very mediocre over their careers with brief flashes of pretty good play. Two we know absolutely nothing about. One has shown to be a capable backup in limited opportunities. One has shown to pretty much suck for the most part. That one is EJ Manuel. Here we go.

This is only news for one reason. Teams across the NFL are picking up backup quarterbacks with the potential to start. In most years, teams would look to the draft for such depth. This year, after those top two quarterbacks, there's not a lot of people projecting another QB to be taken before the 4th round because the value isn't there. If I'm any team in the NFL expecting to compete (which they all should be), I would be locking up the commodity that I know (like Thad Lewis) in lieu of potentially having to rely on the commodity that I don't. It's the reason why the Bills had Thad Lewis on the roster in 2013 and Kyle Orton on the roster last year. Makes sense.