Haloti Ngata traded to the Lions

QB Bills

Buddy of mine who is big Ravens fan (and pretty knowledgeable) said this weekend he doesn't think they need Ngata. So this probably means the Lions got fleeced.

My Buddy is from Cleveland but followed Browns when they left and became the Ravens. (yeah weird I agree)

HE HATES FLACCO! thinks it was the worst idea to sign him to such a big contract

The Ravens where strapped for cash, thanks mostly to Rice, Webb and Pitta. Who combined are counting $30 million against the cap despite not even playing, not being on the team or being a shell of their former self.

Ngata and his $16 million cap hit where a likely cap casualty, since they couldn`t agree on an extension. So any compansation at all is a bonus for the Ravens

The Ravens where strapped for cash, thanks mostly to Rice, Webb and Pitta. Who combined are counting $30 million against the cap despite not even playing, not being on the team or being a shell of their former self.

Ngata and his $16 million cap hit where a likely cap casualty, since they couldn`t agree on an extension. So any compansation at all is a bonus for the Ravens

Can't be. I learned on TBD that the cap doesn't matter.