Letter to Iran

No translation needed here for comments from top republican donor Sheldon adelson ...

Asked by moderator Rabbi Shmuley Boteach whether the US should negotiate with Iran if it were to cease its uranium enrichment program, Adelson retorted, What are we going to negotiate about?

Adelson then imagined what might happen if an American official were to call up an Iranian official, say watch this, and subsequently drop a nuclear bomb in the middle of the Iranian desert.

"Then you say, See! The next one is in the middle of Tehran. So, we mean business. You want to be wiped out? Go ahead and take a tough position and continue with your nuclear development.

http://www.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Adelson-US-should-drop-atomic-bomb-on-Iran-329641

Yeah, why are those Iranians complaining about comments coming from america? Nerve of them

I didn't ask you to translate Adelson's comments you stupid c*nt.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No translation needed here for comments from top republican donor Sheldon adelson ...

Asked by moderator Rabbi Shmuley Boteach whether the US should negotiate with Iran if it were to cease its uranium enrichment program, Adelson retorted, What are we going to negotiate about?

Adelson then imagined what might happen if an American official were to call up an Iranian official, say watch this, and subsequently drop a nuclear bomb in the middle of the Iranian desert.

"Then you say, See! The next one is in the middle of Tehran. So, we mean business. You want to be wiped out? Go ahead and take a tough position and continue with your nuclear development.

http://www.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Adelson-US-should-drop-atomic-bomb-on-Iran-329641

Yeah, why are those Iranians complaining about comments coming from america? Nerve of them

A civilian's comments about bombing Iran are equal to Iran's supreme leader talking saying "Death to America?"

Quick Joe, tell me that my comments hold as much gravity as Obama's.

Khamenei calls ‘Death to America’ as Kerry hails progress on nuke deal
Times of Israel

Original Article

Does the administration know what they're doing ?

JUST SIX MONTHS AGO, IT WAS AN OBAMA “SUCCESS STORY.” Losing Yemen.

The last US special forces have been withdrawn from Yemen without exciting much notice from the US press. Max Boot tweets: “All US SOF evacuating Yemen. Huge win for AQAP, huge defeat for US. How many foreign policy disasters can we handle?” Reuters reports, “the United States has evacuated its remaining personnel, including about 100 special operations forces, from Yemen because of the deteriorating security situation there, U.S. officials said on Saturday.” This means that the last vestiges of what the Obama administration only recently touted as their model counter-insurgency operation are gone. The collapse has flown largely under the media radar.

Last week Craig Whitlock of the Washington Post reported that $500 million dollars in American supplied weapons are now in the hands of “Iranian-backed rebels or al-Qaeda”. The Islamist blitzkrieg is living off huge quantities of captured US materiel.

And, really, it was just 6 months ago that Obama was touting Yemen as a success.

I didn't ask you to translate Adelson's comments you stupid c*nt.

Well I don't know how I can translate a language I dont speak like farsi. Nor why I should trust a right wing rag from a country trying to sabotage a deal.

But hey that sure is some "nice" language on your part. You eat with that mouth? Wacko

Well I don't know how I can translate a language I dont speak like farsi. Nor why I should trust a right wing rag from a country trying to sabotage a deal.

But hey that sure is some "nice" language on your part. You eat with that mouth? Wacko

Latimes is a right wing rag???

Latimes is a right wing rag???

I first read it online in times of Israel in b-mams post. If that's not where the primary translation came from and its legit, then so be it. They have their rhetoric and we have ours from the likes of adelsen, mccain, hillary, etc. To suggest either country is somehow above it all is nonsense. And hey kudos to you for curbing your foul tongue this time. Maybe mommy will give you a lollipop Edited by JTSP

CIA director: Iran Still Funds Terrorism
CIA director John Brennan noted that the United States will have to deal with the Iranian government’s support for terrorists, regardless of the outcome of the nuclear negotiations.
“The nuclear program is one issue that we’re hoping to be able to halt, but also we see that Iran is still a state-sponsor of terrorism,” Brennan said on Fox News Sunday. “And so what we have to do — whether there’s a deal or not — is to continue to keep pressure on Iran and to make sure that it is not able to continue to destabilize a number of the countries in the region.”
Iran’s support for terrorism is one of the factors that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu urged Congress to oppose the deal being negotiated by President Obama’s team.

MORE TRAITORS ............................

It seems like those liberals who gnashed their teeth over the Senate GOP’s impertinence will have many more lawmakers to attack for their sedition. On Monday, a massive, veto-proof majority of the U.S. House of Representatives signed an open letter addressed to the president warning that their consent will be required for any nuclear deal the administration secures with Iran.

Via CNN:

The letter, which was signed by 367 members of the House and released Monday by the House Foreign Affairs Committee, follows a similar one, issued to Iran’s leaders and signed by 47 Republican senators, warning that any deal with Iran could be rolled back by a future president.

That letter sparked fierce criticism from Democrats, who said it was inappropriate meddling in delicate diplomatic talks and meant to undermine negotiations, and even some Republicans expressed reservations over the tactic.

The House letter lays out lawmakers’ concerns in more diplomatic terms, hitting on the potential time restraints as a key sticking point for a final deal. The emerging deal would lift some restrictions on Iran’s nuclear program in a decade, which critics say could allow the country to resume its pursuit of a nuclear bomb at that point.

The lawmakers’ letter does not focus on the constitutional necessity of the upper chamber’s ratification of international treaty, as the Senate GOP’s letter did. Instead, the House version dwells on the fact that the Congress has had a significant role in constraining Iran’s path to a bomb in the past, and they will not be sidelined by this administration merely due to its myopic obsession with securing a legacy achievement for Obama before his second term in the White House expires.

If you’re keeping track, we’re now up to 414 of the 535 members of Congress whom the left would consider traitorous rebels merely because they oppose the president’s approach to nuclear negotiations with the Islamic Republic.

The left should ask itself why it is increasingly surrounded by enemies on all sides, even among members of its own political coalition.

Liberals would be equally well-served if they were to consider that it might be the president rather than the vast majority of the American Congress that is jeopardizing American national interests

MORE TRAITORS ............................

It seems like those liberals who gnashed their teeth over the Senate GOP’s impertinence will have many more lawmakers to attack for their sedition. On Monday, a massive, veto-proof majority of the U.S. House of Representatives signed an open letter addressed to the president warning that their consent will be required for any nuclear deal the administration secures with Iran.

Via CNN:

The letter, which was signed by 367 members of the House and released Monday by the House Foreign Affairs Committee, follows a similar one, issued to Iran’s leaders and signed by 47 Republican senators, warning that any deal with Iran could be rolled back by a future president.

That letter sparked fierce criticism from Democrats, who said it was inappropriate meddling in delicate diplomatic talks and meant to undermine negotiations, and even some Republicans expressed reservations over the tactic.

The House letter lays out lawmakers’ concerns in more diplomatic terms, hitting on the potential time restraints as a key sticking point for a final deal. The emerging deal would lift some restrictions on Iran’s nuclear program in a decade, which critics say could allow the country to resume its pursuit of a nuclear bomb at that point.

The lawmakers’ letter does not focus on the constitutional necessity of the upper chamber’s ratification of international treaty, as the Senate GOP’s letter did. Instead, the House version dwells on the fact that the Congress has had a significant role in constraining Iran’s path to a bomb in the past, and they will not be sidelined by this administration merely due to its myopic obsession with securing a legacy achievement for Obama before his second term in the White House expires.

If you’re keeping track, we’re now up to 414 of the 535 members of Congress whom the left would consider traitorous rebels merely because they oppose the president’s approach to nuclear negotiations with the Islamic Republic.

The left should ask itself why it is increasingly surrounded by enemies on all sides, even among members of its own political coalition.

Liberals would be equally well-served if they were to consider that it might be the president rather than the vast majority of the American Congress that is jeopardizing American national interests

The difference is that the House addressed the letter to the White House, not Iran.

yup, figured that "death to america" stuff was overblown and one-sided...

Iran’s Hard-Liners Show Restraint on Nuclear Talks With U.S.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/24/world/middleeast/irans-hard-liners-nuclear-talks.html

The restraint by the hard-liners also reflects a general satisfaction, analysts say, with the direction of the talks and the successes Iran is enjoying, extending and deepening its influence in Iraq, Lebanon, Syria and Yemen.

In other words, Los Gatos foreign policy.

yup, figured that "death to america" stuff was overblown and one-sided...

Iran’s Hard-Liners Show Restraint on Nuclear Talks With U.S.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/24/world/middleeast/irans-hard-liners-nuclear-talks.html

The restraint by the hard-liners also reflects a general satisfaction, analysts say, with the direction of the talks and the successes Iran is enjoying, extending and deepening its influence in Iraq, Lebanon, Syria and Yemen.

Once again, Obama and co. are getting schooled on the world stage.

And yet once again, if you asked Obama and Co. how it was going from their vantage point, they'd insist everything is going perfectly.

But in the administration's defense...

...no, I got nuthin' this time. The administration clearly doesn't want to do anything about Iran's nuclear program. They just want an agreement, so they can wave it in the air when they get off the plane at Andrews AFB and shout "Peace in our time!" Doesn't matter how empty the agreement is, just so they have one they can tout.

...no, I got nuthin' this time. The administration clearly doesn't want to do anything about Iran's nuclear program. They just want an agreement, so they can wave it in the air when they get off the plane at Andrews AFB and shout "Peace in our time!" Doesn't matter how empty the agreement is, just so they have one they can tout.

and in the meantime, they don't want anyone discussing or analyzing their actions,

so we get the media "squirrels" about "personal slights", spying, the GOP Letter, etc:

talk about anything but them...................

but the alternate media still works, Iran talks deadline passes without a deal… again

Edited by B-Man

Pretty much. Barry's running out of time to have something he can point to as a positive legacy. The odd part of this is a growing number of Democrats realize he's pissing in the wind and way out of his league, so when he DOES get the deal, I suspect there will be very little pomp, given the circumstances.