Stephen A.Smith suggests racism in Chip Kelly's roster move

The good news for Stephen Smith is that the word "racist" has been used so much over the last eight years, it no longer holds any valuable meaning, so he won't get in trouble for this.

Hell...to som people, Charles Shulz is a racist.

accidental-racism-peanuts.jpg

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Stephen A. Smith continually makes inferences to racism on a daily basis Nothing New here. Move Along. ESPN has done nothing for years and will do nothing now. The idiot sitting next to him is clueless as well and their job is to fill meaningless time (when everyone is at work). If they were considered respectable, they would be on the radio as the do Mike& Mike. It is tiresome however, if people are still watching the First Take then that is their problem.

The good news for Stephen Smith is that the word "racist" has been used so much over the last eight years, it no longer holds any valuable meaning, so he won't get in trouble for this.

omg. :lol:

S.A.S. has a habit of saying dumb things.

But I wonder if his statements now cause Eagle players to wonder. Will the allegations of racism lead to ongoing dissension and morale issues in the Eagles locker room?

If I was an Eagle fan right now, I'd be worried about this.

S.A.S. has a habit of saying dumb things.

But I wonder if his statements now cause Eagle players to wonder. Will the allegations of racism lead to ongoing dissension and morale issues in the Eagles locker room?

If I was an Eagle fan right now, I'd be worried about this.

They just signed Gore and Maxwell

Apparently just said on his radio show he refuses to apologize for comments & stands by them. Claims he wasn't making it race issue

But said-

Chip Kelly's Decisions Have Left "A few brothers feeling uncomfortable"

That's media doublespeak, "I'm not calling you a racist, or making race an issue, but "others" are. (aka. I really am)

They just signed Gore and Maxwell

must be "tokens" to Steven A. Smith. The guy has always been the worst. He should stick to basketball. He's a media-troll and is clearly trying to get people talking about him, which, well, we are so it worked. He is really and idiot if he believes Kelly is a racist.

I always liked Franklin. One of the lesser known peanuts.

Riley Cooper.

Again, he probably isn't a racist. But to a black player on the team, it might look bad.

I'm shocked that this diverse board doesn't see it that way. :)

good lord, let Riley Cooper go...it has nothing to do with Cooper. Richie Incognito said things 10x worse, 100x more frequently and here he is on the Bills, are they racist too?