Bryan Bulaga - TG says name to watch

So no one is worried that he has missed 12 games in the last 3 years? I also worry how much Aaron Rodgers makes his o linemen better.

I'm always in favor of more oline but there are some concerns here.

He is injured alot. That being said, Mario was pretty much in check that whole game until Bulaga went down.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we lose jackson (nearly 3) and a lineman (urbik or williams) we have 20m to spend even after hughes. Might add clay and a big name on the line still

I've seen the rumors on Clay, but personally don't understand why. Given that the Dolphins put the transition tag on him, Buffalo would have to give Miami two first round picks if they offered a better contract for him. That IMO is far too much for a guy that can't even stay healthy and on the field.

I've seen the rumors on Clay, but personally don't understand why. Given that the Dolphins put the transition tag on him, Buffalo would have to give Miami two first round picks if they offered a better contract for him. That IMO is far too much for a guy that can't even stay healthy and on the field.

That wasn't the transition tag. Miami only has the right to match the offer within a week.

no compensation to Miami. That's the franchise tag. He just has the tranny tag.

See article. Clearly says Miami used transition tag AND that it would cost Buffalo two first round picks. I wasn't crazy folks!

http://buffalowdown.com/2015/03/09/buffalo-bills-rumors-bills-make-offer-charles-clay/

Next time use sites that provide accurate info:

Sun Sentinel The Dolphins have seven days to match an offer sheet given to the player by another club. If the club matches, it retains Clay. If it does not match, it receives no compensation.

Over the Cap - Transition Tag- The Transition tag is calculated by using the top 10 salaries rather than top 5 salaries, which leads to a slightly lower cost than the Franchise tag. The player is again free to negotiate with other teams but his original team holds the right of first refusal on a contract. Because the difference in cost is minimal between this tag and the franchise tag this tag is rarely used.

Mario did have a sack.

Right, but that was not against Bulaga, he got injured shortly before Mario got the sack at the end of the game.

Was he always on the right tackle for the pack? I thought he was slotted as a guard coming out of school?

He did play some guard early in his career. First season for sure maybe two. Edited by Show Me The Baby