RB Frank Gore with Eagles

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Fred did hit the market, I am curious what he would get and from whom. I think NE would scoop him up in a heartbeat. If that happened I may just want NE to win the SB so Freddy can win one.

Either way, Gore is a tad overrated in my books.

If Fred did hit the market, I am curious what he would get and from whom. I think NE would scoop him up in a heartbeat. If that happened I may just want NE to win the SB so Freddy can win one.

You think Fred was better than Gore?

You think Fred was better than Gore?

Yes. If Fred had carried the load his entire career you'd see that. Gore is very good at running, maybe excellent, but Fred is very good at everything, excellent at pass blocking for an RB.

Unbelievable !!

yeah, of course it is to the ones who watch ESPN highlight reel shows, listen to steven smiff, that other talking dweeb and all those who don't actually value the game of football

search for one of my dozens of threads about jackson, and i break it down at least 3 times in the last 4 years to show he is one of the top 3 backs in the league. his blocking is probably the best in the league over the last 7-8 years, he has some fumbles but many backs do, he has been integral in receiving, has tons of yards and a fraction of the touches of other backs. the only two that blew him away stat wise was forte as peterson. he surpassed every other back, and afred morris was the only one who might have edged him out if it came down to him.

yeah, of course it is to the ones who watch ESPN highlight reel shows, listen to steven smiff, that other talking dweeb and all those who don't actually value the game of football

search for one of my dozens of threads about jackson, and i break it down at least 3 times in the last 4 years to show he is one of the top 3 backs in the league. his blocking is probably the best in the league over the last 7-8 years, he has some fumbles but many backs do, he has been integral in receiving, has tons of yards and a fraction of the touches of other backs. the only two that blew him away stat wise was forte as peterson. he surpassed every other back, and afred morris was the only one who might have edged him out if it came down to him.

Not even worth talking about.All I can say is Wow. Really ?

We all love Freddie but you're pushing it a bit

I don't think Gore is overrated at all.

I think Spiller is going to get slapped into reality. Maybe the Raiders spend some money on him since they apparently lost out on the Suh sweepstakes and need to spend some money.

i would say Jags since he even lives right near there and they have extra space in cap but with Marrone controlling the OL... Well...

I posted this in the McCoy thread too, but thought I would throw this in here too:

I guess I am a "RB's are a dime a dozen" person. And if you adhere to that theory, landing Kiko and picking up a stop-gap like Gore for $7.5 m guaranteed is a great deal. The Eagles get cap room, and they will probably draft a mid-round RB to hedge against Gore (or maybe they keep Polk to do that).

To me, that's a smarter allocation of resources than throwing big bucks at McCoy.

We all love Freddie but you're pushing it a bit

Over the last 5-6 years, or going back to 2007, probably even, is there a back you'd rather have thru that time frame that isn't named Lynch or Peterson? There have been few backs in the league to bring what Jackson has to such a lousy team. Forte, Charles, McCoy others would all put up yards but they'd not have offered the consistency and dependability that Jackson has.

Not even worth talking about.All I can say is Wow. Really ?

not worth talking about then don't reply antagonizing something you do not wish to further discuss, especially when neither one of us are going to change our opinion, but well done you with the snappy "wow, really" stuff. Really adds pizzaz.

Over the last 5-6 years, or going back to 2007, probably even, is there a back you'd rather have thru that time frame that isn't named Lynch or Peterson? There have been few backs in the league to bring what Jackson has to such a lousy team. Forte, Charles, McCoy others would all put up yards but they'd not have offered the consistency and dependability that Jackson has.

not worth talking about then don't reply antagonizing something you do not wish to further discuss, especially when neither one of us are going to change our opinion, but well done you with the snappy "wow, really" stuff. Really adds pizzaz.

Yeah. Well Freddy isn`t or wasn`t in the same league as Gore ever. I don`t think your going to tell me what to say either. I`ve seen a lot worse on here then wow or really.