Done!

4merper4mer

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fergy: I'll take "Moderators that start with the letter B" for $1000.

Trebek: "This moderator began his career as a high school hall monitor in Buffalo and then moved across the country from town to town doing odd jobs such as dog grooming and septic tank attendant. He settled on a career in hair styling and is best known for his unique style including leather thigh boots and fishnet tank tops"

Fergy: I'll take "Moderators that start with the letter B" for $1000.

Trebek: "This moderator began his career as a high school hall monitor in Buffalo and then moved across the country from town to town doing odd jobs such as dog grooming and septic tank attendant. He settled on a career in hair styling and is best known for his unique style including leather thigh boots and fishnet tank tops"

Who is BuffaloBill?

The jury finds the accused NOT GUILTY of all charges. The Trebek rule prohibits anyone from ever accusing me of anything ever again forever.

You Star Trek nerds are too much. I don't care about Kirk vs. Picard much less the silly little hamsters they had called trebecks and whatever rules they had.

You Star Trek nerds are too much. I don't care about Kirk vs. Picard much less the silly little hamsters they had called trebecks and whatever rules they had.

The Kirk vs Picard debate has been on the Internet longer than just about anybody on this message board

And the correct answer is Picard

The Kirk vs Picard debate has been on the Internet longer than just about anybody on this message board

And the correct answer is Picard

If Picard is the correct answer then what is the correct question?

And what about the lesbian captain they had for a while? That's some diversity and she was pretty good too. I don't count the dude from the space station because even though he was ok, that thing stayed put.

did I win yet? I've won a few things in my days. A year subscription to Diesel Engines Monthly and a sketch pad with charcoal pencils at the Five Holy Helpers carnival but this contest looks fun.

did I win yet? I've won a few things in my days. A year subscription to Diesel Engines Monthly and a sketch pad with charcoal pencils at the Five Holy Helpers carnival but this contest looks fun.

Sadly, there are no winners around here...

If Picard is the correct answer then what is the correct question?

And what about the lesbian captain they had for a while? That's some diversity and she was pretty good too. I don't count the dude from the space station because even though he was ok, that thing stayed put.

The dude from the space station was The Cisco. He did have a ship in later seasons