Done!

4merper4mer

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell with sending him a private message. I just texted his wife.

If I face time with beer, do I win ?

No....no you are supposed to send him a personal PM. So here is mine:

Dear Beerboy -

How is it that you can so easily live with yourself? You promised me BBQ and instead sent me pickle juice. You said Gugny would be my best friend and then you turned him against me. How could you say that the Boyst being a farmer thing is all just a scam? You got me sideways with Mead when you convinced me that after all those years of marriage Mead wouldn't mind if I hit on his wife. You told me Just Jack is a terrible mod and that I should ban him, SDS did not look so favorably on this action. To top it off you told me Chef Jim would take to heart all of my advice.

What's next? You've made my life on the Board misery.

Your former BFF,

BuffaloBill

Hi Beerball I have messaged you before about a few questions I have. I also want to download some of my old slides from my trip to Seneca Lake in 1972. Maybe one of you mobilizers can help me download the slides.

Hope to win this contest. Last time I won anything was a $20 shopping spree at Twin Fair from Danny Neverts on WKBW.

Howard

Hi Beerball I have messaged you before about a few questions I have. I also want to download some of my old slides from my trip to Seneca Lake in 1972. Maybe one of you mobilizers can help me download the slides.

Hope to win this contest. Last time I won anything was a $20 shopping spree at Twin Fair from Danny Neverts on WKBW.

Howard

What did you spend the $20 on? Sex toys no doubt...

BuffaloBill I remember I bought a Zebco fishing reel, a hibachi charcoal stove and Shirl bought a coleman lantern because she thought the electricity might go out some day.

FOR SALE: One new in box Coleman lantern. $10

That last warning point you gave me was lame.

Do not come to LA.

Be more like Buffalobill. He removes points.

Be cool like him. Not uncool like you.

Is that a haiku or an iambic pentameter? I get confused.

Isn't being the Clippers a good thing now?

I am interested in evidence that either implicates him or exonerates Beerboy. I am impartial. He will not turn over his cell phone which makes this difficult to investigate.

On a side note:

fa89b16b1949a4479dfcf41aae0dd7d936ab1ff5

Somehow I have the feeling that she is not the only one that didn't get her money's worth.

Edited by 4merper4mer

It's highly probable that Beerball has done something with his balls every Sunday throughout the lifetime of this thread.

His fax machine recrods, VCR presets and any disposable cameras yet to make their way to the drug store should be checked immediately.

It's highly probable that Beerball has done something with his balls every Sunday throughout the lifetime of this thread.

His fax machine recrods, VCR presets and any disposable cameras yet to make their way to the drug store should be checked immediately.

Are his balls deflated on Sunday? Rumor has you would know the answer to this question.

Are his balls deflated on Sunday? Rumor has you would know the answer to this question.

As with most rumors, something got lost in translation. I have rock-solid alibis for every Sunday going back to 1971. Haven't you gone to Beerball's hometown for lunch?? Or were you the one who stood him up?? My memory isn't what it used to be. But with both of you being Baby Boomers, traveling across state lines for "lunch," and ... most ironically ... both rocking the red font ... things are starting to become pretty clear.

As with most rumors, something got lost in translation. I have rock-solid alibis for every Sunday going back to 1971. Haven't you gone to Beerball's hometown for lunch?? Or were you the one who stood him up?? My memory isn't what it used to be. But with both of you being Baby Boomers, traveling across state lines for "lunch," and ... most ironically ... both rocking the red font ... things are starting to become pretty clear.

Nice attempt at deflection albeit an unsuccessful one. Everyone here knows that you have handled Beerboys balls for years. The only open question is where you stuck anything in them with the outcome being deflation.

Also, we all know Beerboys balls for some time now have been undersized. The associated question is whether this condition is caused by manipulation, presumably, either his or maybe yours.

Stop trying to hide behind lies. Country Cletus and Howard will expose you though only after exposing themselves. They do have problems with this. Not to mention, those of us witnessing said exposure have been left traumatized.