If we are going all in, then lets really go all in

Call the 49ers and offer them our 3rd rounder this year and a conditional 4th or 5th rounder next year for Vernon Davis. Roman loves his tight ends and he is familiar with Davis. He had one down year last year but is only two years removed from a 13TD season and is only going to make $4.95 million this season. I still say we try to sign Julius Thomas since it looks like we won't be signing Hughes and we will have the extra money but if we are unable to get Thomas, we just got our RB and traded for a QB. Lets really go all in and get our tight end

Call the 49ers and offer them our 3rd rounder this year and a conditional 4th or 5th rounder next year for Vernon Davis. Roman loves his tight ends and he is familiar with Davis. He had one down year last year but is only two years removed from a 13TD season and is only going to make $4.95 million this season. I still say we try to sign Julius Thomas since it looks like we won't be signing Hughes and we will have the extra money but if we are unable to get Thomas, we just got our RB and traded for a QB. Lets really go all in and get our tight end

Thats going all in?

I thought this was going to be about giving Denver whatever they want for Manning

CBF

Thats going all in?

I thought this was going to be about giving Denver whatever they want for Manning

CBF

That's not all in... giving Green Bay our next 10 1st round picks would be going all in.

Thats going all in?

CBF

Why, so we can watch his arm go limp by week twelve and then come up short when it matters again anyway?

Its a 3yr plan of going all in. First was Sammy, now its McCoy, next year is the big QB. FA QBs for 2016 are Big Ben, Eli, Rivers, Bradford, Cam, Luck, Griffin, Tennehill, Wilson, Foles. Sure some will get extensions. But that's a damn good list.