What now? (Now that McCown is off the table)

Uffalo Ills

What now?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB should the Bills Pursue?

• Sanchez
    • Bradford
    • Foles
    • Hoyer
    • Mallet
    • Cutler
    • Moore
    • Other
    • Locker
    • EJ is just fine, thank you
    • Draft one

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Get Foles and AP and we can host a playoff game or two this year.

That would be a dream come true. We can only hope....

I am just glad they didn't sign McCown or whatever his name is. Why would we want a 35 year old guy who got cut by Tampa? He's not even good enough to stay on the roster of the worst team in the league. Let's bring him in!!

Are you kidding?

I'm going to party it up a bit.

Sonds like me. His agrent should get agent of the year. Creating demand for a very substandard produce. Total bum and he made people think he was something special. FOOLS GOLD if you ask me. THANK GOD we did not sign him, especially at the price i read at $5MM per season. What a waste of Cap money that would have been. Please go after Nick Foles as the media in Philly is not high on him. He would be perfect for us. GO BILLS!!!!

With McCown gone, it looks like we're waiting to see who gets cut next.

Next season we're going to either start the thinks-too-much youngster who few people believe in or the discarded veteran who few people want.

McCown was a hot commodity because he was the best QB available right now. The Browns won the bidding simply because they were the most desperate.

While the Bills flirted with McCown, they'll go into full courting mode when someone better frees up.

No matter what happens, we're going to rely on our D, ST and run game to win games.

Doesn't anyone have any thoughts on Bradford?

He isnt a FA... And has a lower QBR the a FA Locker.

QBR:

Bradford

2010 - 38.3

2011 - 36.2

2012 - 50.3

2013 - 48.1

Locker

2011 - 51.3

2012 - 44.5

2013 - 58.1

2014 - 51.1

Manuel

2013 - 42.8

2014 - 19.8

Edited by Beef Jerky

Is Ryan Leaf available?

Never mind...He is

Former NFL quarterback Ryan Leaf was released from prison on Wednesday, the Montana Department of Corrections has confirmed.

The No. 2 overall pick in the 1998 NFL Draft had been serving time in Montana since being arrested in March 2012 on burglary and drug charges. Leaf, who was trying to steal prescription pills, broke into two homes in one weekend in 2012.

In May of that year, Leaf pleaded guilty to several charges, and was sentenced to five years in prison. Leaf was supposed to spend at least 15 of those months in a treatment facility, however, he was kicked out of treatment in January 2013.

My first choice was McCown but now that he's gone I'll go with Moore. While I really like Foles, I feel Moore would make for a better backup.

This is why the browns will continue to suck for many many years.

One good season from 12.

Ive heard of 2 out 3 aint bad. Heck, 1 out of 3 aint bad. But now 1 out of 12 aint bad???????

Screw that clown.

Sanchez reunited with Rex looks like the smartest way to go.

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

locker is terrible and oft injured.

So I take it Hoyer is your choice?

Is Ryan Leaf available?

Never mind...He is

Former NFL quarterback Ryan Leaf was released from prison on Wednesday, the Montana Department of Corrections has confirmed.

The No. 2 overall pick in the 1998 NFL Draft had been serving time in Montana since being arrested in March 2012 on burglary and drug charges. Leaf, who was trying to steal prescription pills, broke into two homes in one weekend in 2012.

In May of that year, Leaf pleaded guilty to several charges, and was sentenced to five years in prison. Leaf was supposed to spend at least 15 of those months in a treatment facility, however, he was kicked out of treatment in January 2013.

Wow, if true this is quite sad.