Brandon Marshall anybody?

chris heff

Cutler and Marshall?...hmmm

Would Cutler even think of coming to the Bills since Kroner is here?

Marshal is still a great player but I doubt he would come to Buffalo even for extra money. I see him going somewhere cheaper for a better QB. He is in the time where he just wants to win now.

Would Cutler even think of coming to the Bills since Kroner is here?

Marshal is still a great player but I doubt he would come to Buffalo even for extra money. I see him going somewhere cheaper for a better QB. He is in the time where he just wants to win now.

I think you could take Cutler and Marshall off the Bears hands for a pretty good deal if they were packaged.

I think you could take Cutler and Marshall off the Bears hands for a pretty good deal if they were packaged.

I would be afraid of a guy who has a hard time caring about football being forced to be here. Especially with Kroner b.c I have no idea how they get along anymore.

Edited by Beef Jerky

I would be afraid of a guy who has a hard time caring about football being forced to be here. Especially with Kroner b.c I have no idea how they get along anymore.

Yeah but he's a QB. He made it to the NFC Championship game last time he had this good of a defense. And his offensive weapons were bad that year. Great D + Cutler + Sammy/Marshall/Woods/Brown/Fred/Dixon? Yes please.

Would the OL Coach really have enough interaction with the QB for that to matter to him? I mean I know what he said, but Cutler did play pretty poorly

Yeah but he's a QB. He made it to the NFC Championship game last time he had this good of a defense. And his offensive weapons were bad that year. Great D + Cutler + Sammy/Marshall/Woods/Brown/Fred/Dixon? Yes please.

And he missed the playoffs every other year of his career. He murders teams with turnovers. But at least he makes up for it with his leadership.

And Marshall isn't a need. Spend money elsewhere.

And he missed the playoffs every other year of his career. He murders teams with turnovers. But at least he makes up for it with his leadership.

More playoff appearances than EJ.

Edited by FireChan

Our red zone offense, well our entire offense, would argue otherwise.

I'd take him in a heartbeat...would make an excellent boundary target and red zone thread opposite Sammy, and allow Woods to move to the slot.

Hogan moves to #4, where he'd be one of the better #4 options in the NFL IMO.

If I remember, he had some pretty decent chemistry with Matt Moore whilst in Miami...hmmm...

I'd take him in a heartbeat...would make an excellent boundary target and red zone thread opposite Sammy, and allow Woods to move to the slot.

Hogan moves to #4, where he'd be one of the better #4 options in the NFL IMO.

If I remember, he had some pretty decent chemistry with Matt Moore whilst in Miami...hmmm...

I think he would rather take a pay cut and go to a team with a real QB. Marsh was talking about how he just wants to win one.