can't find it in the archives.

Sack Attack

Yeah there was. I still like "The Meat Curtain" lol

Edited by Show Me The Baby

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our front 4 (soon to be front 3) is most certainly the best in the NFL right now. I would make the case that they are one of the best in NFL history, but that's just my opinion. IMO, we need a sick nickname. All the great defenses of the past had cool nicknames like "The Steel Curtain" or the "NY City Sack Exchange." It's time for Mario, Kyle and Marcell to get their own group nickname. Any ideas?

No. Just no. We have a new DC, we have a new HC. Quality players and units and team develop a nickname after they've proven themselves.

It's a jinx to try to create one before the fact.

Our front 4 (soon to be front 3) is most certainly the best in the NFL right now. I would make the case that they are one of the best in NFL history, but that's just my opinion. IMO, we need a sick nickname. All the great defenses of the past had cool nicknames like "The Steel Curtain" or the "NY City Sack Exchange." It's time for Mario, Kyle and Marcell to get their own group nickname. Any ideas?

No. Just no. Why? Because we have no idea if the line is the "best in the NFL right now". Does the word "Wannstadt" have meaning to you? Best line in the NFL- on paper?

We have a new DC and a new HC. Hughes isn't signed. Best is as best does, let's not jinx ourselves. When a football unit performs well, the nicknames declare themselves.