Buffaloed in Pa mock draft

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is going on here. Why is everyone drafting too many runningbacks ?

Confusing stuff.

Ahhh We need them ???

Whining? The trend in the NFL is that RBs are not hard to find, see New England Patiots. Yeah I can see Belichick spending three picks on RBs.

They have Brady........remember. Not too many Tom Brady`s around which help everything. Marshawn anyone ??? ha.

2nd Laken Tomlinson G Duke

3rd Clive Walford TE Miami

5th Jeremy Langford RB Mich St

5th Doran Grant CB OSU

That would make me very happy. I think Jesse James will be a decent TE at the next level but both Williams (Minn. TE) and Walford are the superior prospects and the Bills could really use a speedy inside threat.

Haven't watched any of Ajayi's games to have much of an opinion, but isn't the 2nd round a bit too high for where he is projected? Cant see the Bills willing to use a 2nd on the position quite yet with Jackson still serviceable and Bryce Brown hanging around.

Like the Fowler pick, big bowling ball who is a tough blocker.

Keep an eye on Jeremy Langford, smart runner who reminds me a lot of Fred Jackson.

most of the "mock" sites Ive seen have TE Clive Walford as the top rated TE ...or at least in the top 3 TE's..I believe he'll be gone in the 2nd round or sooner..jmo tho

most of the "mock" sites Ive seen have TE Clive Walford as the top rated TE ...or at least in the top 3 TE's..I believe he'll be gone in the 2nd round or sooner..jmo tho

That`s right. Someones paying attention.Just watched Ajayi again. That is one nice Nigerian rb. That`s where he was born.

Spiller and Jackson are done. Whatever it takes. Can`t look at the past. This is what we need. .

Right, let's spend all our picks on RBs because, Lord knows, you can't get a decent RB except in the draft. No, no, no, no to a RB before round 5 or 6.

We need to take a rb in the 2nd round... Look at the past couple years where the most productive running backs have been taken and that's what we need with this new offense... Freddy and spiller are done... Sign iupati and the line is taken care of no need to draft a guard that high... No qb worthy of drafting that high... Resign jerry and defense is taken care so I wouldn't even waste a pick in this whole draft on defense.

I don't think this team should go running back in rounds 2 or 3. There are much more pressing needs than RB. I am fine with Brown and Dixon as the speed and power back with Freddie being the receiver and third down back. Bring in a free agent or 5th round back as depth. I don't see the need to spend one of the two best draft assets the team has on that position.

I could totally go for a TE first in this draft

yea I agree..thats why i have Clive Walford as our 1st pick in my mock below...from what Ive read on here about Roman, he likes multiple TE formations...the new guy, Gray, looks decent but we really havent seen to much of him yet...then grab Qb Petty...I have a feeling the Bills will need to grab a QB every year until A- EJ shows he can be the man or B- we find a good one in draft

Like franchise Freddy ? Duhh Bills.

And which round was he drafted in?

Running backs have no value maybe take one late. Taking one in the 2nd rd is throwing away a pick.

And we have already (unwisely) spent a 4th in this draft on a RB--Bryce Brown. That is more than enough. Edited by mannc