Brian Williams Meme

/dev/null

i deleted it because y'all just couldn't contain yourselves. We should be able to discuss news here on OTW without it turning into partisan pissing matches, but, y'all have shown once again that you're not mature enough to do that.

If bickering and backbiting is your thing then I suggest you visit PPP.

I honestly fail to see how me posting that the topic was directly discussed on the O'Reilly show, with CBS footage, and a former NBC bureau Chief raises to the level of party pissing matches.

It simply refuted the MJ claims................................I think I was intelligently discussing the topic, but, hey, I'm new here.

I'll figure out who is genuine, and who is not as time goes on.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly fail to see how me posting that the topic was directly discussed on the O'Reilly show, with CBS footage, and a former NBC bureau Chief raises to the level of party pissing matches.

It simply refuted the MJ claims................................I think I was intelligently discussing the topic, but, hey, I'm new here.

Post the memo when you have it figured out.

Just keep an eye out for The Real Buffalo Joe.

Edited by BringBackFergy

I'm real. It's in my name.

lesson # 1 do not argue with a Global Moderator.

who is genuine?

Good luck with that, most persona's change from Forum to Forum.

everything in its place

Football talk is on the main board. The Stadium Wall

General topics and humor are here.

Political (insulting) goes on in the PPP WARNING - enter the PPP at your own risk.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

lesson # 1 do not argue with a Global Moderator.

who is genuine?

Good luck with that, most persona's change from Forum to Forum.

everything in its place

Football talk is on the main board. The Stadium Wall

General topics and humor are here.

Political (insulting) goes on in the PPP WARNING - enter the PPP at your own risk.

Thanks!!

I'm sure your in your 100 post free trial now. I'd suggest the $19.99 gold membership when it's done. You get unlimited thread starts. The platinum membership, which is 24.99 is a waste. It gives you unlimited poll creation, although the 3 polls per month limit works just fine for most. And the price of posts in the shoutbox goes from 7¢ instead of 10¢ per shout. Not worth it. But weigh your options.

i deleted it because y'all just couldn't contain yourselves. We should be able to discuss news here on OTW without it turning into partisan pissing matches, but, y'all have shown once again that you're not mature enough to do that.

many of us were completely non partisan. The ones who weren't had an agenda to have the thread killed because they didn't want to see their guy being scrutinised. So by having the thread deleted the partisans and name callers got what they wanted Edited by JTSP

many of us were completely non partisan. The ones who weren't had an agenda to have the thread killed because they didn't want to see their guy being scrutinised. So by having the thread deleted the partisans and name callers got what they wanted

cripes dude, this thread was supposed to be humorous but you had to inject politics into it.

if it means that much to it, go start a new thread on PPP and another O'Reilly meme thread on OTW (if such a meme exists)

cripes dude, this thread was supposed to be humorous but you had to inject politics into it.

if it means that much to it, go start a new thread on PPP and another O'Reilly meme thread on OTW (if such a meme exists)

Ok, some of this is on me I guess.........my apologies to the entire board for my actions.

I didn't think it was that bad. The story was necessarily a partisan issue given the parties involved and maybe it's because I'm politically minded, but I thought it was relatively civil. I wouldn't have been surprised if it was moved to PPP but I was surprised it was deleted. Any more of this and I may revoke your moderating privileges.

I didn't think it was that bad. The story was necessarily a partisan issue given the parties involved and maybe it's because I'm politically minded, but I thought it was relatively civil. I wouldn't have been surprised if it was moved to PPP but I was surprised it was deleted. Any more of this and I may revoke your moderating privileges.

agree, and you and I weren't even on the same side of the debate

Nah. You don't need to apologize for JTSP.

since you allege i made political comments that were so caustic, why dont you reproduce them? because i dont recall making any political comments whatsoever

Edited by JTSP