Brian Williams Meme

/dev/null

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to the Bill O'Reilly thread?

maybe he threatened beerball like he did NY Times reporter?

"During a phone conversation, he told a reporter for The New York Times that there would be repercussions if he felt any of the reporter’s coverage was inappropriate. 'I am coming after you with everything I have,' Mr. O’Reilly said. 'You can take it as a threat.'”

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2015/02/bill-oreilly-threatens-ny-times-reporter-202990.html

Edited by JTSP

The OP took his ball and left, deflated, shot down ball, and pulled his own thread. It didn't take long once the Mommy Jone's report was taken apart on last night's O'Reilly show.

errr no he didn't do that. For one thing the report was not shot down at all. Another thing OPs aren't allowed to delete entire threads. Edited by JTSP

Ok, my mistake, so where is the thread then?

i deleted it because y'all just couldn't contain yourselves. We should be able to discuss news here on OTW without it turning into partisan pissing matches, but, y'all have shown once again that you're not mature enough to do that.

If bickering and backbiting is your thing then I suggest you visit PPP.

i deleted it because y'all just couldn't contain yourselves. We should be able to discuss news here on OTW without it turning into partisan pissing matches, but, y'all have shown once again that you're not mature enough to do that.

If bickering and backbiting is your thing then I suggest you visit PPP.

Laying down the law. I'm giving your mod privileges back.