Off Season Wish List

r henderson

My off season wish would have been a head coach who didn't do Pizza Hut commercials, didn't have ESPN follow him around at the Super Bowl, who didn't do appearances at the Buffalo Auto show......and, took care of the business of fielding a winning football team. I guess I don't get my wish......

Dooomed!!!! Rex is done :doh:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree regarding Kendrick's blocking and we'll see about how much the the RBs get paids. I bet both get more than 5 a year unless they somehow want to take less for a winner.

All the websites I've checked says Gilmore is a FA in 2016. No mention of a team option. Not to say there isn't, but I haven't see any mention of one. 4 year deal. Have anything thing says an option?

With Gilmore we have the same option (5th yr) we had with Dareus. The Bills have until may to exercise this option if not he becomes free agent in 2016.

1. High end FA Guard (Iupati, Franklin, Boling) and draft one as well

2. Re-sign Searcy

2b.Draft a RB or two (Mike Davis(personal favorite),Coleman, Johnson or Jeremy Langford, Javorius Allen in the later rounds)

3. FA QB to compete with EJ (Hoyer, Locker, Moore, McCoy) and draft one as well

4. Pass Rusher (Hughes, McPhee, Morgan)

5. Upgrade TE (Cameron, Clay, Daniels, Gresham, Miller)

1. High end FA Guard (Iupati, Franklin, Boling) and draft one as well

2. Re-sign Searcy

2b.Draft a RB or two (Mike Davis(personal favorite),Coleman, Johnson or Jeremy Langford, Javorius Allen in the later rounds)

3. FA QB to compete with EJ (Hoyer, Locker, Moore, McCoy) and draft one as well

4. Pass Rusher (Hughes, McPhee, Morgan)

5. Upgrade TE (Cameron, Clay, Daniels, Gresham, Miller)

Welcome to the Mike Davis club

Let Spiller, Urbik, Hughes, Smith and Pears walk in free agency. Resign Searcy and sign Clint Boling G (Cin), Camoran Jordan TE (Clev), Brandon Graham DE (Phil), Derek Newton RT (Hous) and Mark Sanchez QB (Phil). Draft Tevin Coleman RB Indian 2nd rd and Ali Marpet G Hobart College 3rd rd. Boom!

I'll buy that but I'd love to keep Hughes.

With Incognito being signed, you have to wonder who has more personnel control, Rex or Whaley. DW hasn't exactly set the world on fire with his pro personnel decisions.

You'd have to wonder. I don't. Whaley and Rex talked. Rex said he liked incognito. Whaley isn't an idiot. He knows we need to upgrade our guards. He signs him for 2 mill a year and hopes he can solidify one of the open spots. Not sure why that would make you wonder who has more personnel control that Whaley. GM and coach working together. It happens.

I agree, Doug Whaley has moved the needle. Nobody else has in the past 10 years. He is the most important person in this organization. 1- I hope we get the guard from Seattle or Iupati. Cut Urbick and Pears to pay him. 2- Let Hughes walk. 3- Sign spiller (cheap).4- Let spikes walk ( not worth the money but love him). 5- Re-sign Searcy. 6- If a gem of a tight end falls on our lap (draft) then take him... Otherwise we have bigger fish to fry. 7- Bring in a QB to challenge ( EJ will be fine with a good line IMO).8- Draft a RB