PSA: Rex, Talley and Biscuit will be at Buffalo Auto Show

YoloinOhio

In case you want to meet them

Rex Ryan will be there tonight 6-7

Cornelius Bennett and Darryl Talley will be there Saturday 5-6:30

http://buffaloautoshow.com/

I heard on WBEN930 that Talley signed up to be there last June before the Rally for Talley fund raiser. Rumor has it that Two Bills Drive poster Chevy Van Miller Chase who started the drive will be meeting with Daryl for the first time this weekend.

I heard on WBEN930 that Talley signed up to be there last June before the Rally for Talley fund raiser. Rumor has it that Two Bills Drive poster Chevy Van Miller Chase who started the drive will be meeting with Daryl for the first time this weekend.

Can anyone comment on this further now that the event is over?

I'd love to hear the story of some here meeting these guys and Chevy Van Miller meeting Talley in particular.

i wonder if its just me.

But whenever Hammered posts, and I see his name, . . . it makes me want to go take a swig. At any time of day.

Am I alone?

(And props to chevy for using nothing but time and effort to help a worthy guy, who brought us all a lot of joy).

I'd love to hear the story of some here meeting these guys and Chevy Van Miller meeting Talley in particular.

The event just began last night and won't end until Sunday....Talley and Biscuit are scheduled to make an appearance tomorrow night

did anyone go last night to see coach Rex? i heard a lot of positive feedback online from those that did. he was pretty approachable and friendly apparently. posed for a lot of pics etc.

I haven't seen Talley in person in like 20 yrs. that's wild that i'm old enough now to not have seen someone for that long. i might have to go tomorrow. any cool cars there? I was hoping to see the new Z06 and Raptor but we hardly ever get the really cool cars

could that reason be that he didn't want to be seen with the new what's his name HC, I wonder, If I was him I would have bailed too, remember you are judged by the company you keep, so Biscuit is covering the bases I think

Nah probably just didn't feel like leaving Florida to deal with this lovely Winter we are having in WNY. Don't blame the guy

Eric, as usual, your intel is spot-on. :)

I'll be having lunch with Darryl tomorrow, I'll be happy to post a recap here afterward. Hope some of you can make it down to the show. Some of the teens from my Lexi's Place group will be accompanying me dressed as Justice League superheroes. They will pose for free pics if you have little ones.

@JW_bathtubfixr: Way to go @buffalobills fans and @TheBillsMafia Love seeing the support @DarrylTalley and his family. http://t.co/viYlKFY0O6#BillsMafia

Bills fan Sue Thomas came from Mount Morris, near Rochester, to see Talley, who played with future Hall of Famers Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, Bruce Smith and Andre Reed.

Huh?

Had an amazing day Saturday finally getting to meet with Darryl Talley.

Thanks to Buffalo Auto Show organizer, Paul Stasiak, Darryl and I met in Paul's suite at the Hyatt then got to sit down to lunch together and talk about the fund and what the outpouring of love meant to him.

He told me that he and his wife and daughters were just blown away by the donations and the amazing words of encouragement that were sent their way. He said that he loves Buffalo and the people of WNY. He especially asked me to thank the people at TSW after I told him that it was you, above all others, that supported the fund and propelled it forward.

Paul was kind enough to allow me to bring the teens from Lexi's Place (a group that I co-formed that helps bullied and suicidal teens find ways to cope) along for the day. The kids spent some time on the show floor dressed as super heroes. They also got to meet and talk with Darryl, who signed some items especially for them.

One of the kids, that we call Boo Boo, even compared Spider Man tattoos with Darryl. Btw, Darryl told me that he got the tattoo on Thurman's insistence after he was repeatedly fined for wearing the Spiderman threads under his uniform.

This is a pic of the kids with Darryl, that's me merging out of Boo Boo's head. :)

Couple of other points of interest: Darryl likes the Rex Ryan hire and can't wait to see the defense this year. He is against a domed stadium - fully believes that his teams had a huge advantage due to the elements. Also said that their side of the field was superior because the sun would melt the snow on the other side then it would refreeze causing poor footing.

Oh, for you foodies out there, Darryl's lunch order consisted of calamari, chicken wings and a lemonade (though he wanted a diet Mt. Dew).

It was a great day and as Darryl said, "Thank God we're all on the right side of the grass."

post-2416-0-22136700-1423507574_thumb.jpg

Edited by ChevyVanMiller

could that reason be that he didn't want to be seen with the new what's his name HC, I wonder, If I was him I would have bailed too, remember you are judged by the company you keep, so Biscuit is covering the bases I think

What are you talking about?

Had an amazing day Saturday finally getting to meet with Darryl Talley.

Thanks to Buffalo Auto Show organizer, Paul Stasiak, Darryl and I met in Paul's suite at the Hyatt then got to sit down to lunch together and talk about the fund and what the outpouring of love meant to him.

He told me that he and his wife and daughters were just blown away by the donations and the amazing words of encouragement that were sent their way. He said that he loves Buffalo and the people of WNY. He especially asked me to thank the people at TSW after I told him that it was you, above all others, that supported the fund and propelled it forward.

Paul was kind enough to allow me to bring the teens from Lexi's Place (a group that I co-formed that helps bullied and suicidal teens find ways to cope) along for the day. The kids spent some time on the show floor dressed as super heroes. They also got to meet and talk with Darryl, who signed some items especially for them.

One of the kids, that we call Boo Boo, even compared Spider Man tattoos with Darryl. Btw, Darryl told me that he got the tattoo on Thurman's insistence after he was repeatedly fined for wearing the Spiderman threads under his uniform.

This is a pic of the kids with Darryl, that's me merging out of Boo Boo's head. :)

Couple of other points of interest: Darryl likes the Rex Ryan hire and can't wait to see the defense this year. He is against a domed stadium - fully believes that his teams had a huge advantage due to the elements. Also said that their side of the field was superior because the sun would melt the snow on the other side then it would refreeze causing poor footing.

Oh, for you foodies out there, Darryl's lunch order consisted of calamari, chicken wings and a lemonade (though he wanted a diet Mt. Dew).

It was a great day and as Darryl said, "Thank God we're all on the right side of the grass."

Without personally knowing you it is obvious you are a good guy. Some people talk while others do good deeds. You are a doer with a kind heart. I salute you. :thumbsup:

Edited by JohnC