The Pats and cheating

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Applause hooray, I thought I was the only one that sees this stuff. Omg the holding, it's incredible what the Pats get away with. Btw what stopped u from mentioning the TUCK RULE! That is like the billboard of the NFL love for these cheaters.

True

I agree... There was also a play where Brady was between the tackles and intentionally grounded the ball, throwing to the middle of the field where there were no recievers. The commentators mentioned "where was the receiver?" yet no penalty was called. That looked like an obvious penalty to me...

Forgot about that one

I think the OP hits the nail on the head. Yes, every team "cheats" or at least tries to skirt the rules here & there to get an advantage. I think you'd have to be ignorant to think that doesn't happen.

That said, what New England has been doing since Brady took over is uncanny. How many times would Wes Welker be wide open on every play when the defense knows he gets the ball 12-14 times a game? How can Brady have so much time in the pocket? How does their defense have the right play call at the most important times? It reeks of the Patriots having the refs in their back pocket or knowing the opponents plays before they're coming.

Yes, I hate that team. You can call me a "hater" if you want, but something stinks about everything they do. When I hear Kraft "demand an apology" or Brady crying like a little baby when a d-lineman so much as breathes in his direction, it proves the arrogance that this organization is all about. As long as Kraft owns that team, this will always be an issue.

I think one of the reasons the league is getting such horrendous press lately is because of spygate and the Hernandez murders. I think the Pats have pushed the media over the edge and now the gloves are off. Kraft is going to take the whole league down. I can't believe the other owners lay down for it.

There are just way to many generalizations or accusations without facts behind it to take this thread seriously.

I am not a Patriot fan i am a Bills fan but I am also an American and believe in innocent until proven guilty.

Dont' believe everything you read in the Media. You will be sadly disappointed.

The biggest issue in my opinion that has come out of all this is the NFL leaks to the Media. For an organization that worries about "The Shield" and their reputation so much they sure do a great job at pissing on themselves.

There are just way to many generalizations or accusations without facts behind it to take this thread seriously.

I am not a Patriot fan i am a Bills fan but I am also an American and believe in innocent until proven guilty.

Dont' believe everything you read in the Media. You will be sadly disappointed.

The biggest issue in my opinion that has come out of all this is the NFL leaks to the Media. For an organization that worries about "The Shield" and their reputation so much they sure do a great job at pissing on themselves.

I can't belive the Pats are paying fans of other teams to spread propaganda about how innocent they are LOL

Hope it's worth the money loyal BILLS fan. SMH

(And if by any chance this is actually Bob Kraft trollng, please kill yourself)

Why would Kraft apologize for something they didn't do? Blank apologized because his team did cheat; he admitted so.

And on this recent cheating revelation by the Falcons ..... where is the uproar? This is admitted cheating and not just a fabricated rumour afterall. Why are all of the media outlets not up in arms and asking for justice?

Because the Falcons suck and they weren't caught twice already. They also aren't relevant....so there is that.

True

Forgot about that one

I think one of the reasons the league is getting such horrendous press lately is because of spygate and the Hernandez murders. I think the Pats have pushed the media over the edge and now the gloves are off. Kraft is going to take the whole league down. I can't believe the other owners lay down for it.

The sad part fellow afc east brotha is this

Nothing will change anytime soon. The league is not going to do crap about deflate gate. Most anti-pats (there's a lot of us out there) would love the hammer being slammed on new england. However, none of that will happen imo.

Brady himself has to be on video deflating the balls, and you know such video doesnt exist. Bellycheat Bradycheat are not that stupid.

Expecting a tough and real investigation from the nfl is like expecting money growing on trees....

It will be same o same ol.

I love that guy Haley.

Not scared to call out the saints in new england.

!@#$ the Patriots and their cheating ways.

Very well said. Perfect!

Why would Kraft apologize for something they didn't do? Blank apologized because his team did cheat; he admitted so.

And on this recent cheating revelation by the Falcons ..... where is the uproar? This is admitted cheating and not just a fabricated rumour afterall. Why are all of the media outlets not up in arms and asking for justice?

You get so mad when someone talks bad about your patriots .. It's so funny . Waaaagh . Yea the pats stopped taping and cheating .. I'm sure Josh McDaniels forgot when he got caught taping a walk thru for the broncos . He is home at the source of all of his knowledge now .. Yeah I'm sure they don't do all the things that succeeded for them in the past .. Nah . Do you get that mad if a team cheats against your bills too ..

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=12283485&src=desktop&rand=ref~%7B%22ref%22%3A%22http%3A%2F%2Fforums.twobillsdrive.com%2Ftopic%2F175996-the-pats-and-cheating%2Fpage-2%22%7D

The only consolation for me is that every SB title the Cheatriots have is tainted. And much like Mark McGwire, Tom Brady's HOF ballot will be questioned.

Speaking of PED's, A 37 year old Brady playing at this high a level doesn't raise eyebrows? Especially on a team linked to using HGH in the past?

Speaking of PED's, A 37 year old Brady playing at this high a level doesn't raise eyebrows? Especially on a team linked to using HGH in the past?

I made mention of that as well. 37 years old, on the Injury List 80% of the time for the past decade .... super man? Belicheat and fudging the IR? or .....

is this the confessional?

Actually I respect many of the players .. Even when given an advantage they still have to execute ..

If the players express their suspicions they simply tarnish their own careers .. No way for even former players to come forward .. Funny , not a word from Brandon spikes ..

What is the guess rate of key third downs based on NE coaches calls. It sounds petty to even say it , and they still have to execute.. But that extra second and the confidence to know its a run or a pass is truly the difference between winning or losing. That's why it's such a big deal . Teams simply have to prepare like NE knows their calls . Seattle did and it was successful and they won .. Well almost .

My problem is with Bellichick and Brady , who clearly lied which begs the question , what is the scope of the deception that makes you cave and give those press conferences .. Probably the idea that when one domino falls etc.

The turd has changed the game for every team .. Football guys are prideful . They wouldn't public ally call them a cheat unless they are truly tired of the same behavior repeated that has forced them to change how they prepare . And .. Imagine the pride of actually making three sets of calls to a player that thinks like alphadog and pneumonic . It's probably an argument in many locker rooms and only guys like Haley that are out of the game can grab brady by the scruff of the neck and embarrass him. It's become ridiculous .. This wouldn't be a discussion if there wasn't a lot of truth that makes every one sick of it. Especially when nobody knows how much it helped them . Who really wanted to call out Clemons mc fire and Bonds.