Bills 2015 Draft

Here's what I would do,

2nd round pick,TE Max Williams, good tradtional TE who can block and catch. Plus another Williams on the Bills.

3rd round pick, OG Laken Tomilson, Offense line is deffinatley need.

5th round pick From Tampa, (Trade) QB back to Tampa for Mike Glennon.

5th round pick, RB David Cobb, Ground and pound needs fresh legs.

6th round pick, FB Connor Neighbors, Blocker for the Ground and pound.

7th round pick, QB Bryce Pretty, QB depth.

Wouldn't surprise me if Petty went undrafted. He's really not that good.

I'd give you 10-1 odds on that one.

Here's what I would do,

2nd round pick,TE Max Williams, good tradtional TE who can block and catch. Plus another Williams on the Bills.

3rd round pick, OG Laken Tomilson, Offense line is deffinatley need.

5th round pick From Tampa, (Trade) QB back to Tampa for Mike Glennon.

5th round pick, RB David Cobb, Ground and pound needs fresh legs.

6th round pick, FB Connor Neighbors, Blocker for the Ground and pound.

7th round pick, QB Bryce Pretty, QB depth.

I'm sorry, but if a QB isn't good enough for TB, then I don't want him.

Edited by Mark80

I'd give you 10-1 odds on that one.

I'm not proclaiming that he'll definitely go undrafted, just that it would not surprise me at all if he did. Petty isn't good. He was a solid college QB who benefited from being in a fantastic QB friendly system but as an NFL prospect he's a long term project.

I don't think Tomlinson will last to our pick in the 3rd, and I'm nearly positive that Petty will be off the board by the time the 4th round is up.

I like your ideas though.

Jarvis Harrison may be a possibility in round 3 as a guard, and I'll continue to promote Brandon Bridge as a late-round developmental QB prospect.

I don't think one of these players will last til the pick you project them.

That being said. Love the draft. Don't like petty, but I'd be ok with him in rd 7. Glennon....eh. Don't love it, but there are few options and something needs to be added to the QB corps

I don't think Tomlinson will last to our pick in the 3rd, and I'm nearly positive that Petty will be off the board by the time the 4th round is up.

I like your ideas though.

Jarvis Harrison may be a possibility in round 3 as a guard, and I'll continue to promote Brandon Bridge as a late-round developmental QB prospect.

Thoughts on drafting OL vs. FA? I'm thinking that they draft 1 OL at most. They have some young developmental guys. I think that they need to continue to develop guys like Cyril Richardson and find experienced starters like Clint Boling.

Roman will prove just how bad our coaching staff was last year. It will be similar to going from Wanny to Petine & Swartz.

Hope so, all the SF fans (in comments in articles I have seen) are pretty glad that he's gone and blame him for them falling off and not winning a SB. Hopefully they are just bitter.

Edited by Mark80

Thoughts on drafting OL vs. FA? I'm thinking that they draft 1 OL at most. They have some young developmental guys. I think that they need to continue to develop guys like Cyril Richardson and find experienced starters like Clint Boling.

I think it will (and should) be 1 FA guard and 1 guard/tackle in the draft.

My ideal scenario is Boling/Tomlinson, but I'd settle for Jarvis Harrison