golf fans -- is Tiger Woods done?

truth on hold

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

This fanfare over Tiger winning a game in a golfing event is over the top ridiculous. Everyone was so damn quick to tear the dude down and now everyone can't get off their knees worshipping him.

Give me a break. 

There are so few people in sports that we can compare to him.  The only thing I can come up with is to imagine if Michael Jordan had dominated the league when he came back with the Wizards.  Nostalgia rules the day when it comes to sports and yesterday was a nice throwback to a more entertaining time in golf.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

This fanfare over Tiger winning a game in a golfing event is over the top ridiculous. Everyone was so damn quick to tear the dude down and now everyone can't get off their knees worshipping him.

Give me a break. 

the haters have to replenish

43 minutes ago, shrader said:

There are so few people in sports that we can compare to him.  The only thing I can come up with is to imagine if Michael Jordan had dominated the league when he came back with the Wizards.  Nostalgia rules the day when it comes to sports and yesterday was a nice throwback to a more entertaining time in golf.

here's hoping....