Marshawn Does an Interview

Dorkington

Lets say Seahawks don't want to pay lynch

Would you take him back?

I would guy always ran hard yes maybe he did some dumb stuff but was always a good team guy (also he was a kid and knew nothing about this area) i also don't think he would come back i believe he would stay on West coast or retire

Would you take him back?

I would guy always ran hard yes maybe he did some dumb stuff but was always a good team guy (also he was a kid and knew nothing about this area) i also don't think he would come back i believe he would stay on West coast or retire

We are likelier to get Gronk. Matter of fact, there should be a fan petition. A grass roots invitation of sorts. Public tampering. Come home Rob! Screw those bastards you play for now. You need to be in Buffalo!!! We want you in Buffalo!!!

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by THE KIKO MONSTER

Would you take him back?

No. Would cost too much and at his age it's just not worth it.

Very solid, Marshawn was outstanding!! When he was going on about Mario Kart it was priceless. It reminded me of one of his first Bills interviews when he rattled off 10 sports he liked to play including badminton. And, followed it up with the comment"don't do drugs" and flashed his grill!

It's funny, Marshawn didn't have a problem giving interviews early in his Buffalo career. He would always speak and answer questions. Some people (mostly those outside of Buffalo) trace his malcontent behavior back to Cal, but it simply isn't true. Marshawn's hatred towards the media was born in Buffalo, when those reporters were grilling him about off the field issues; he got tired of dealing with those questions. I remember when the switched flipped and his attitude was "I don't want to be here." He carried that attitude and hatred with him to Seattle. Fred Jackson says he laughs every time he sees Marshawn do an interview nowadays. It has now become a part of him, an alternate personality so to speak. And he enjoys it.