Who will be fined more?

Dorkington

Who will be fined more?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be fined more?

• Patriots - For cheating
    • Marshawn Lynch + Richard Sherman - For not toeing the company line when doing press

My answer is the Jets, becuase our moron owner doesn't know you can't publicly express an interest in signing a player under contract with another team. But in his defense it was a very intimate press conference with only 40-50 reporters that was carried live on NFL Network, ESPN and SNY. He didn't think anyone would hear him. And he's only been an owner for 15 years. He's still learning the nuances of the league rules.

Edited by Momentoftrth

My answer is the Jets, becuase our moron owner doesn't know you can't publicly express an interest in signing a player under contract with another team. But in his defense it was a very intimate press conference with only 40-50 reporters that was carried live on NFL Network, ESPN and SNY. He didn't think anyone would hear him. And he's only been an owner for 15 years. He's still learning the nuances of the league rules.

Your presence here confuses me.

:lol:

We have a winner! I gotta say, Woody has not been an ideal owner.

Lynch was told to appear and he did.

I'm only here so I don't get fined is no different than Belicheat saying repeatedly, we're on to our next opponent.

Exactly. I love this guy!. I hope he runs over Wilfork and Chung and gets 300 Yds rushing in the SB. Go Seahawks!! Go Lynch!!!