Patriots locker room attendant implicated in Deflate gate

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, are we now at the point where Brady/ Belichick/Kraft are the only persons of interest who have not lied and/or given inconsistent/false statements in this deflategate fiasco?

They haven't even been questioned by investigators, so I'm not sure how they could...unless we're counting Belichick's "pseudoscience" explanation as an outright lie (in all fairness, it could be that he just had no clue how ignorant he sounded).

So wait .. the K ball was never actually in play? Why is this even a story?

I wish that you guys would worry more about the Bills getting better than trying to explain away another team's success.

LETS GO BILLS!

can't do both at once...too difficult for you?

They haven't even been questioned by investigators, so I'm not sure how they could...unless we're counting Belichick's "pseudoscience" explanation as an outright lie (in all fairness, it could be that he just had no clue how ignorant he sounded).

If I had to guess I presume Belichick "dumbed" things down so that the masses could kinda relate in some basic physics way. In almost a eugenics movement kinda way for those too stupid to grasp things on their own.

If I had to guess I presume Belichick "dumbed" things down so that the masses could kinda relate in some basic physics way. In almost a eugenics movement kinda way for those too stupid to grasp things on their own.

Sorry...as a student of physics, thermodynamics, etc., that entire thing was total BS in every possible way.

Considering the IQ of the target demographic, it was far better he went the dumbed down route than try to explain things via the formula PV=nRT.

It might have worked on the target demographic. Those with some knowledge realized it was bull ****.

It might have worked on the target demographic. Those with some knowledge realized it was bull ****.

But, those with suitable knowledge, would not have needed to tune in for Belichick's Bill Nye's segment because they already wou;ld have known that any (supposed) drop in pressure in the Patriots balls could be readily explained via basic physics and required no human tampering.

But, those with suitable knowledge, would not have needed to tune in for Belichick's Bill Nye's segment because they already wou;ld have known that any (supposed) drop in pressure in the Patriots balls could be readily explained via basic physics and required no human tampering.

I feel fairly certain that you're joking here...just in case you aren't: no, that's not true at all.

PV=nRT

Yes, I am now 100% certain that you're screwing around.

It's far better he made it up you mean, not dumbed it down. Dumbing it down implies there's a kernel of truth in what he was saying. There wasn't.

There's no way that this poster is serious.

proves that a significant drop couldn't have happened with the temperature difference that night...

Yes, simple math shows that...as I said, I'm sure he's goofing around.