Bills want Hackett back

The Big Cat

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to think JC took liberties with how he phrased it and it's one of those deals where if he doesn't find another gig he can come back and be an assistant something or other.

Shouldn't it be JL, or is it jasonla confora

Edited by NoSaint

Shouldn't it be JL, or is it jasonla confora

yeah him too

Lol

He can coordinate my passing offense any day of the week.

GO BILLS!!!

Apparently it's these two

@viccarucci: New #Bills OC Greg Roman will concentrate mainly on run game. QB coach David Lee & WR coach Sanjay Lal will focus on passing game.

Apparently it's these two

@viccarucci: New #Bills OC Greg Roman will concentrate mainly on run game. QB coach David Lee & WR coach Sanjay Lal will focus on passing game.

Hmm. Gotta wonder why they hired Palmer, too. If they bring NH back into the fold, it's gotta be for passing game coordination. I can see him and Palmer designing the passing schemes more than Lee and Lal. By a long shot.

GO BILLS!!!

Hmm. Gotta wonder why they hired Palmer, too. If they bring NH back into the fold, it's gotta be for passing game coordination. I can see him and Palmer designing the passing schemes more than Lee and Lal. By a long shot.

GO BILLS!!!

i have a feeling Hackett gets that StL job but if he does come back, coordinating the passing game with Palmer would be a nice fit.

for what position, seriously... What kind of over complicated mess is this going to be? Maybe for terminology continuity if they are going "all in" with EJ again... I don't know about this one

Edited by SJDK

I think they want him back to coordinate the passing game. It has already been announced they plan on Lee and Sanjay doing it. Roman is going to do the running game only. Which I find odd. But I will take Hackett for Passing game coordinator over Lee and Sanjay anyday of the week.

http://www.ninersnation.com/2015/1/26/7918529/greg-roman-to-focus-on-run-game-with-buffalo-bills

So During the season its all Hacketts fault, he sucks/is incompetent/horrible co-ordinator

Season ends, Marrone uses an opt out clause in his contract, fans get their panties in a knot because he didn't tell the team in person, Saint Freddy jackson comes out and says Hackett is creative and now Marrone was the guy who called all the plays and held this gifted offensive genius back and the Bills should keep him around........

The Board should change the sites Logo to a giant Flip-Flop to describe this place better

So During the season its all Hacketts fault, he sucks/is incompetent/horrible co-ordinator

Season ends, Marrone uses an opt out clause in his contract, fans get their panties in a knot because he didn't tell the team in person, Saint Freddy jackson comes out and says Hackett is creative and now Marrone was the guy who called all the plays and held this gifted offensive genius back and the Bills should keep him around........

The Board should change the sites Logo to a giant Flip-Flop to describe this place better

You will not find any posts from me cracking on Hackett.

We have opinions based on the information given to us. I think it's pretty reasonable.

You do realize that during the season, while the Hackett witch hunt you reference was taking place, there were a number of cooler heads who postulated what Fred seems to have confirmed.