Behind the scenes - Pegulas 1st wknd as owners

Sorry if these were posted previously - if they were, I hadn't seen them before today.

Youtube shows less than 8,000 views so they haven't made it out too widely. I thought they were pretty cool as they show how "real" the Pegulas are. Enjoy.

Video 1

Video 2

Edited by BillnutinHouston

Sorry if these were posted previously - if they were, I hadn't seen them before today.

Youtube shows less than 8,000 views so they haven't made it out too widely. I thought they were pretty cool as they show hoe "real" the Pegulas are. Enjoy.

Video 1

Video 2

Thanks for the clips.

In the second video at the 4:50 mark Pegula appears ready to be introduced and the crowd goes crazy. It got me fired up.

Pegula won me over as being a cool guy when he said he doesn't use a computer. He once pointed out that it was his mischevious tech savvy daughter who does the unauthorized tweeting.

Youtube shows less than 8,000 views so they haven't made it out too widely. I thought they were pretty cool as they show how "real" the Pegulas are. Enjoy.

Video 1

Video 2

Marrone is playing 'pocket pool' in video 1