Man, Do Liberals Hate Black People or What?

Think about it:

What state is run from top to bottom almost exclusively by liberals? California.

And what is one of the biggest industries in California? Movies.

Who never misses a chance to promote liberal causes on a global scale? California actors and movie producers.

Everyone knows that the actors and directors involved in movies made in Calfornia are, almost exclusively, a Democrat, stuffed in a liberal, dipped in a progressive and sprinkled with statists. For years we've heard that an actor who is a vocal Republican or conservative is quickly out of work.

So how is it that the most massive liberal/progressive machine in the world takes time to hand out awards to each other, and completely dismisses any and all actors of color?

Easy. They hate black people.

For only the second time in nearly two decades, the 20 Academy Awards acting nominations went to a group made up entirely of white actors and actresses.

Among the notable snubs was David Oyelowo, who received praise for his turn as the lateRev. Martin Luther King, Jr. in Selma.

In 2011, the 20 nominees also were entirely white. Before that, one has to go back to 1998 for an all-white acting group.

Please note the error in the lede. It's not only the second time in two decades. It's twice in the last three years. Racism trending in California?

Wonderful commentary.

I do what I can...wasn't it just a year or two ago that conservatives were in a snit because "12 Years a Slave" got so much recognition from those same bleeding heart California liberals?

Edited by Buftex

I do what I can...wasn't it just a year or two ago that conservatives were in a snit because "12 Years a Slave" got so much recognition from those same bleeding heart California liberals?

I have no clue. I don't follow anything that has to do with Hollywood. But anyway LA's not talking about conservatives he's talking about liberals. The I know you are but what am debate tactic is pretty pathetic.

Keep in mind I don't agree that he has anything with his OP.

Link.....................or you are a liar.

On the more intelligent side of the discussion, it will be telling to see if the #ferguson/#blacklivesmatter professional protesters show up at the Academy Awards or not.

I have no clue.

Boy, you sure could say that again!

Right now LA is having a pow wow w/Gary Oldman and Mel Gibson to see who can get more wackier! All you other guys defending LA get best supporting actor.

And when do they release the nomination list? On a Monday. Because everyone hates Mondays.

Hey Pal... Go easy, you might get him to blow his .5 amp fuse thinking too hard about that. What are you trying to do, give him a brain aneurysm?

Boy, you sure could say that again!

Right now LA is having a pow wow w/Gary Oldman and Mel Gibson to see who can get more wackier! All you other guys defending LA get best supporting actor.

Well so far in this thread I looks like there are no best supporting actor nominees.

I can provide an example of a liberal showing his bias after today's nomination release.

Jabari Asim, Emerson College writing professor and executive editor of the NAACP’s Crisis magazine tweeted this gem.

B7aRsuHCMAEOkQs.png

Congrats to the best director nominees. #OscarsSoWhite

Unfortunately, it backfired:

E9k8Fd0k_normal.jpegRB @RBPundit Follow

HAHA. This is funny because the people who nominated Best Director are liberals, but you made a joke about Republicans. #Idiot @jabariasim

uPfr-Mjo_normal.jpegSuze @suze109 Follow

@jabariasim If that's supposed to be relevant or funny, you didn't succeed on either count #epicfail

So is he a racist, or just dumb?........................................................survey says !...............both

I won't even get into the fact that he identified Governor Bobby Jindal as white.....................lol

Damn that "narrative"

Edited by B-Man

I can provide an example of a liberal showing his bias after today's nomination release.

Jabari Asim, Emerson College writing professor and executive editor of the NAACP’s Crisis magazine tweeted this gem.

Unfortunately, it backfired:

So is he a racist, or just dumb?........................................................survey says !...............both

I won't even get into the fact that he identified Governor Bobby Jindal as white.....................lol

Damn that "narrative"

Jindal's upper-caste Indian. That's practically white.

Big deal. Spike Lee gets outraged and blames The Man when his ice cream melts.