Mitt???

Tiberius

This thread can't get any more depressing. I really hope our choices are going to be better than a couple rhino's and radical left wing nut jobs like Hillary? If this is what it comes to were fugged. Seriously another freeking Bush and a loser milktoast opponent like Mitt? Really Mitt is like a palooka fighter you put in the ring so the upcoming guy can get a easy win. For the first time ever I totally agree with gatorman only I would change the thread title to "WTF Are You Kidding? Mitt?" Subtitled "The Fix Is In. Let's Let Hillary Win"

Edited by Dante

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread can't get any more depressing. I really hope our choices are going to be better than a couple rhino's and radical left wing nut jobs like Hillary? If this is what it comes to were fugged. Seriously another freeking Bush and a loser milktoast opponent like Mitt? Really Mitt is like a palooka fighter you put in the ring so the upcoming guy can get a easy win. For the first time ever I totally agree with gatorman only I would change the thread title to "WTF Are You Kidding? Mitt?" Subtitled "The Fix Is In. Let's Let Hillary Win"

I wouldn't mind hearing what Scott Walker has to say. Given how he made the unions his ever-loving B word in Wisconsin, the man can fight. And he does well on the conservative scales.

Milktoast.

I wouldn't mind hearing what Scott Walker has to say. Given how he made the unions his ever-loving B word in Wisconsin, the man can fight. And he does well on the conservative scales.

I would gladly consider him, Paul, Cruz etc over any of the establishment guys.

Cassoulet and a bottle of burgundy here, please.

Good choice. I make the best cassoulet. Ruth Reichl the food critic of the LA Times and editor in chief of Gourmet Magazine would order two when she came in. One to eat there and the other to take home for later. :D Edited by Chef Jim

Good choice. I make the best cassoulet. Ruth Reichl the food critic of the LA Times and editor in chief of Gourmet Magazine would order two when she came in. One to eat there and the other to take home for later. :D

I'll stick to the Abalone, thank you very much.

I don't see how anyone with a clear head can disagree with this. Mitt or Bush means an easy Hillary win, IMO

GOP needs a fresh face

One has to wonder about the lack of intellect that declares the need for a fresh face in just one party

Hillary -- Washington DC insider since 1992 (23 years for the mathematically challenged)

and Mitt and Jeb -- 2 governors who have never been in the federal government.

IMO we DO need an outside (fresh ) face, but certainly not these three.

Edited by B-Man

One has to wonder about the lack of intellect that declares the need for a fresh face in just one party

Hillary -- Washington DC insider since 1992 (23 years for the mathematically challenged)

and Mitt and Jeb -- 2 governors who have never been in the federal government.

IMO we DO need an outside (fresh ) face, but certainly not these three.

I should have said fresh face if they want to win. Hillary can win, Mitt and Bush-0 can't, IMO

Heck, I don't think the two GOP boobs can even win their primaries, but the GOP field, as usual, is insanely weak, so who knows

Though hardly surprising. The leftists who carry their Je Suis Charlie posters because they claim to fight for freedom of speech will spend months begging everyone to boycott Chick-Fil-A and the state of Airzona because someone said something they found offensive.

If you think about it, it's rather helpful that THAT level of stupidity gathers in one party.

Edited by LABillzFan

Shrillary wasn't so fresh faced in 2008. It will be 8 years later. Do the math.

If the ACA and this new "free associate's degree" plan is any example, democrats can't do math.

Probably because they were educated under Common Core.

I should have said fresh face if they want to win. Hillary can win, Mitt and Bush-0 can't, IMO

Heck, I don't think the two GOP boobs can even win their primaries, but the GOP field, as usual, is insanely weak, so who knows

So you're basing the GOP field on who said they're running in January of 2015. Talk about boobs.