Rex is scheduled for a Second Interview.

Leroi

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it impossible for Schwartz and Rex to co-exist? Serious question - I don't know enough about the x's and o's beyond one likes a 3-4 and one likes a 4-3. I just think there are so many hybrid Ds anymore that the base D isn't as critical

I Do not see these guys unless agreed in advance working together past 1 year. Maybe Rex can handle all those horses himself? Edited by Best Player Available

So i had read somewhere that Rex wanted Marc Testman from the bears as his OC.

Either way, so long as we keep Shwartz as DC and Rex doesn't try to change everything D wise, i'm slowly....... slowly becoming ok with it. Lets remember, Rex is a media hog. More Media = more national attention = more coverage = more popular to talk bout. Having Rex (yes it still makes me shudder a little bit) would at least make us a team that's talked about. I know a lot of us here feel that we are almost completely ignored b the media, even when we are doing well.

so overall, i'd be ok with the hiring.

If it's true that Rex and Trestman are a package deal then that's a huge win for this team. We're essentially fixing our offense while maintaining an elite defense with a coach that players love to play for.

Too gullible.

They have no relation. Roman will be the OC if this plays out.

Imo

I Do not see these guys unless agreed in advance working together past 1 year. Maybe Rex can handle all those horses himself?

Lots of fans panicked when Pettine was hired away by the Browns. The defense was just fine. If the players come back and they're relatively healthy, they'll be fine again regardless of who the DC is.

Just a thought... Rex has the same agent as Marrone. Also the same agent as Adam Schefter. Not surprising that Schef would be the first to reports this*, especially for those that remember how the Marrone news first came out way back when he was hired.

*well, second after Leroi!

Made a comment about Buffalo and Applebee's being the 5 star resturant.

I realize Buffalo isn't NYC or LA, but those types of comments are just ignorant tripe.

This is just the tip of the iceberg.

The things I am hearing will literally blow your mind. (QB situation,Free Agency,'draft) it's all really amazing.

Are you prepared for the Pegula Bills?

Reborn...

Imo

Can you elaborate on any of the other things your hearing?

If it's true that Rex and Trestman are a package deal then that's a huge win for this team. We're essentially fixing our offense while maintaining an elite defense with a coach that players love to play for.[/For the last time. Rex WILL not go to a team that does not have the quarterback situation in place . NOTThe Bills..quote]