AFC Divisional playoff 1: Ravens at Pats* 4:35est

YoloinOhio

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brady should have been flagged. That fat guy should have been flagged for the cheap shot knee he gave Brady before Brady went nuts too.

If you watch that play though Brady tried to push the guy off him when the guy was just trying to get up.....so I would have kneed him also.

If you watch that play though Brady tried to push the guy off him when the guy was just trying to get up.....so I would have kneed him also.

I thought Brady pushed McPhee first as well. But he's allowed to do whatever he wants I guess.

Brady pick!!

Wayyyy to cute there. Horrible call

+1

Gotta love this game 14-0 Ravens

Man, gotta also like what Gary Kubiak has done with that offense, and O line :wub:

I'm with you, kubiak has made a lot of average RBs look great. And the way the line is beat up, even more impressive.

John Harbaugh was laughed at for his "Flacco is the best QB and he'd take him over any QB" paraphrased comment. But think about it, Flacco always outperforms Brady head to head in the playoffs and Peyton Manning sucks in the playoffs compared to Flacco's record. So in all actuality, he probably would take Flacco over Brady and Manning in a playoff game.

I didn't understand how that comment got people so worked up. I would take Flacco over anyone else too. He's about as clutch as it gets. And there's simply nobody better in the post season.