AFC Divisional playoff 1: Ravens at Pats* 4:35est

YoloinOhio

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else see that obvious hands to the face by the Cheats* on that Brady TD? They'd call that all day, every day on us....

Forget that, Ngata was literally tackled on that play. How that wasn't a hold I have no idea.

Go watch it--I've got it on DVR and watched it 3 times.

Utter crap call, too, on the last series

Here in the UK instead of going to every commercial they go to the studio where they have former NFL players break down what's happening in the game. After the Brady TD they showed the horrible hold (tackle) on Ngata on that TD and they were flabbergasted how it wasn't called.

It's funny how the US broadcast doesn't even mention it. It was as blatant of a hold as you'll ever see.

Here in the UK instead of going to every commercial they go to the studio where they have former NFL players break down what's happening in the game. After the Brady TD they showed the horrible hold (tackle) on Ngata on that TD and they were flabbergasted how it wasn't called.

It's funny how the US broadcast doesn't even mention it. It was as blatant of a hold as you'll ever see.

I'll go back and look after the game--thanks

This is why I like to stream European broadcasts of games.

I'll go back and look after the game--thanks

My bad, it wasn't on Ngata, it was on Timmy Jernigan. They just showed it again and highlighted the specific official who was responsible for the call.

I saw that one, they guy the OL was on the ground and literally pulled the DL to the ground with him, pathetic.