AFC Divisional playoff 1: Ravens at Pats* 4:35est

YoloinOhio

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

New England cheated, or at best played dirty to win. In the second half played five receivers and only four offensive linemen and just before the snap one receiver declared ineligible Baltimore had no time to adjust secondary.

Edited by bisonbrigade

New England cheated, or at best played dirty to win. In the second half played five receivers and only four offensive linemen and just before the snap one receiver declared ineligible Baltimore had no time to adjust secondary.

I agree what total BS. Plus can a guy lined up next to the guard be eligible in any sense of the rules???

I agree what total BS. Plus can a guy lined up next to the guard be eligible in any sense of the rules???

Just saw the PC--Harbaugh was pissed, but the League has apparently ruled it ok (big shock, I know, right?). Haven't studied it enough to know who's right.

Just saw the PC--Harbaugh was pissed, but the League has apparently ruled it ok (big shock, I know, right?). Haven't studied it enough to know who's right.

so even if they cheated by doing this the NFL would never admit it or do anything about it

so even if they cheated by doing this the NFL would never admit it or do anything about it

plus maybe it wasn't cheating just bending he rules same thing as cheating

why shouldn't every team do what NE* did then?

It is impossible to cover because you don't even know who is eligible. If an NFL coach doesn't know, how would the refs, who can't seem to agree on what is illegal contact?

They could just throw to the ineligible guy and the refs probably would be too confused to know what was going on