Bills pick to Eagles for Bryce Brown - officially 4th in '15

YoloinOhio

On top of that, look at the last handful of drafts. The first round is almost exclusively QBs, LTs, Pass Rushers, WRs & CBs. We aren't in the market for any of those beyond QB and the top 2 are going to be long gone by 19. Very good guards and TEs are always available in rounds 2 & 3.

Sucks about Stevie. I was tracking him all season because I knew the difference between him producing and not producing was having two 3rds and no fourth this year as opposed to one 3rd and no fourth.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey!..... that's what we got for Marshawn! :wallbash:

Lynch was barley worth a 4th when we traded him, and the fans wanted him gone as well.

the dude was troubled here

makes me laugh the way some of you hit your head against a brick wall and ignore the reality

After 10 games, he was on pace for 50 catches exactly. He had four catches (for 36 yards) in the final 6 games and wasn't targeted at all in the final 2. I think we can all figure out what was up. He ended up with 35 catches with a 12.4 ypc average. His ypc average in the final six games brought him down by about half a yard from his average in the first 10 games.

Never read injury reports? He had a knee injury btw. Might have had something to do with it.

Let's be honest, our roster is finally in a place where not having a full slate of draft picks won't kill us. We don't have many holes and in most places have good depth- it's not like 2-3 years ago. I wouldn't stress, most of these guys won't make the team this year.

Exactly what I came to say. We're a couple of OGs and a decent-playing QB away. The QB isnt going to come from this draft anyways. We should be able to find a couple Guards, a TE, and maybe a DE with the picks we have.

Good trade nonetheless getting rid of Stevie. He didn't play up to his contract. He's a good guy and I really like him, but in a numbers game, his production didn't live up to his salary. That's 8 mill a year we can pay others.

Good trade nonetheless getting rid of Stevie. He didn't play up to his contract. He's a good guy and I really like him, but in a numbers game, his production didn't live up to his salary. That's 8 mill a year we can pay others.

Great point i had not thought of..

Exactly what I came to say. We're a couple of OGs and a decent-playing QB away. The QB isnt going to come from this draft anyways. We should be able to find a couple Guards, a TE, and maybe a DE with the picks we have.

Exactly. Good available QBs are scarce/nonexistant this offseason. Cutler and Bradford being the top 2 guys that might be available. The draft is weak. Decent OL prospects available. Fill our 2 guard spots and a replacement for Lee Smith. Resign Hughes and searcy. Resign 3 or 4 between spikes, spiller, Wynn, Bryant, Easley. If there's a QB in the draft they love. Take a shot at drafting him, if they truly believe he's the man, but I truly believe Whaley thinks EJ is the man, or can/will be this season or next. Best way to help Ej is upgrade the line and give him a 2nd TE that doesn't completely suck. The right system, OL and weapons can make a below average QB average or maybe a bit better. I trust that Whaley will figure this out if he has time.

Well when he takes over Spiller's role in our offense and starts lighting it up.....everyone will be very happen we spent that 4th

Personally? I love the guys game.....he is very fast...has great size......catches the ball well out of the backfield....doesnt go down on first contact.

Yeah I`m done with the Spiller and Jackson show. Soft and slow.

Well when he takes over Spiller's role in our offense and starts lighting it up.....everyone will be very happen we spent that 4th

Personally? I love the guys game.....he is very fast...has great size......catches the ball well out of the backfield....doesnt go down on first contact.

With all due respect, you completely overrate Brown. His hype far surpasses anything he has really ever done. He has a tendency for bad fumbles and Philly was more than happy to give him away.

You should never trade picks for rbs. There will be a 6th rounder or later rb that will have a better career than Brown. One of my least favorite Whaley moves.

Yeah I`m done with the Spiller and Jackson show. Soft and slow.

It's going to be hilarious to see this board explode when Spiller goes to a competent offensive team and is one of the most dangerous players in the NFL.

With all due respect, you completely overrate Brown. His hype far surpasses anything he has really ever done. He has a tendency for bad fumbles and Philly was more than happy to give him away.

You should never trade picks for rbs. There will be a 6th rounder or later rb that will have a better career than Brown. One of my least favorite Whaley moves.

It's going to be hilarious to see this board explode when Spiller goes to a competent offensive team and is one of the most dangerous players in the NFL.

I know that it is common practice to jump on Brown for fumbles......but the fact is he had what....ONE fumble in his first season with us?

Spiller AND Jackson coughed the ball up more.

I base what I have seen watching him start for the Eagles......really liked what I saw.

I am ALSO not a big fan of giving away picks for RB's.....the that train has left the station and we do in fact have him. Might as well use him.

Dream on.

Dream on.

You're right. The NFL is filled with guys who average 5 ypc for their career,

I know that it is common practice to jump on Brown for fumbles......but the fact is he had what....ONE fumble in his first season with us?

Spiller AND Jackson coughed the ball up more.

I base what I have seen watching him start for the Eagles......really liked what I saw.

I am ALSO not a big fan of giving away picks for RB's.....the that train has left the station and we do in fact have him. Might as well use him.

Fair enough. He is very overrated IMO and average like 3.7 ypc this year. His fumble against KC lost us that game. Hard to trust after that.