Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

19 minutes ago, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

Y'all know that "islamic terrorism" was and still is a function of western intelligence, right?

(boring)

Yes, without a doubt spurred by the Deep State's FISA warrant and subsequent spying on Mohammad.

• Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

Y'all know that "islamic terrorism" was and still is a function of western intelligence, right?

(boring)

yes, you were cheering on 9/11, you said this on another thread 

9 minutes ago, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

Look up fact in the dictionary.  I'm not even trying to be an #######. 

So I asked you to explain your theory on how Islamic extremism is “a function of western intelligence” and you think that’s an answer? That I look up the definition of “fact”? I mean I’m not even sure what you’re saying. I’m not sure you’re sure of what you’re saying. 

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

So I asked you to explain your theory on how Islamic extremism is “a function of western intelligence” and you think that’s an answer? That I look up the definition of “fact”? I mean I’m not even sure what you’re saying. I’m not sure you’re sure of what you’re saying. 

Not a theory.  Reality. 

22 minutes ago, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

Not a theory.  Reality. 

Ok, well I’m trying to understand your meaning. It’s vague and I’m not sure anybody understands what you’re saying. 

What do you mean when you say Islamic terrorism is a function of western intelligence. That’s very vague and I don’t understand what you’re getting at. 

Edited by The_Dude