Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

5 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

MFFVSKLNWRFI7FDHER7YQM7MEI.jpg

No guns there. Nope.

hamas.jpg

Hm. I thought you said they didn't have guns.

000_Nic6347975-e1405126981850.jpg

oh darn.

I’m talking about today’s protest. 

1 minute ago, Justice said:

Have you even heard about all the Palestinians that got sniped by Israelis the last few weeks? I’ve seen clips of it. You’ll hear things like, “that’ll teach them! Don’t throw rocks”. That’s funny because nobody would be throwing rocks if they don’t show up to lands that don’t belong in in the first place. They incite it by showing up. They don’t belong there. At all. Stay on the opposite side of the wall. Stay in your illegal settlements. 

This is complete bull ****, and ignores history.

3 minutes ago, Justice said:

Have you even heard about all the Palestinians that got sniped by Israelis the last few weeks? I’ve seen clips of it. You’ll hear things like, “that’ll teach them! Don’t throw rocks”. That’s funny because nobody would be throwing rocks if they don’t show up to lands that don’t belong in in the first place. They incite it by showing up. They don’t belong there. At all. Stay on the opposite side of the wall. Stay in your illegal settlements. 

See, this is where you act retarded.  You are INCAPABLE of understanding. 

VIOLENCE BEGETS VIOLENCE. Tape it to your !@#$ing foreheads.  If you justify violence, the opposition will justify violence.  People will die.  

VIOLENCE BEGETS VIOLENCE.  Read a !@#$ing history book.  

Either accept the fact that the Palestinians CANNOT resist getting violent and thus are the authors of the violence returned on them or figure it out and act peaceful.  Indians got shot in Gandhi's era.  Gandhi rallied the international community in ways the Palestinians NEVER COULD, because they remained peaceful.

Edited by jmc12290

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

This is complete bull ****, and ignores history.

Ummm...what!!??? Lol. You might want to google it then. Ppl have gotten sniped the last few weeks. Some just walking all alone minding their own business. 

1 minute ago, Justice said:

Ummm...what!!??? Lol. You might want to google it then. Ppl have gotten sniped the last few weeks. Some just walking all alone minding their own business. 

"That’s funny because nobody would be throwing rocks if they don’t show up to lands that don’t belong in in the first place. They incite it by showing up. They don’t belong there. At all. Stay on the opposite side of the wall. Stay in your illegal settlements. "

This is what I was referring to.

It's bull ****.  Every time Israel has given any ground to the Palestinian people they rise up and do violence.  They throw rock because it is possible to kill Jews, who they do not believe have the right to exist, with rocks.

4C37A3FE00000578-5725195-image-a-63_1526

IDF THWARTS TERROR ATTACK...

Al-Qaeda leader calls for new jihad...

I’m out. Peace. No sense going any further. 50 dead. So what?! They all had it coming to them. You’re right. I’m wrong. It was a violent protest. Sure. Whatever you say. “Protest turned violent” doesn’t necessarily mean the Palestinians were the violent side and you don’t know but you just assume. Palestinians don’t matter to you. That’s a fact. Bye bye. See you again in a few weeks. 

Just now, Justice said:

I’m out. Peace. No sense going any further. 50 dead. So what?! They all had it coming to them. You’re right. I’m wrong. It was a violent protest. Sure. Whatever you say. “Protest turned violent” doesn’t necessarily mean the Palestinians were the violent side and you don’t know but you just assume. Palestinians don’t matter to you. That’s a fact. Bye bye. See you again in a few weeks. 

See ya later! Don't go prodding any bears!

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Justice said:

Snowflake triggered an avalanche.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Justice said:

Maybe when your people finally realize they've been used as pawns, you can have a rational discussion.

Maybe that time will come soon with KSA speaking out.

Just now, GG said:

Maybe when your people finally realize they've been used as pawns, you can have a rational discussion.

Maybe that time will come soon with KSA speaking out.

I’ve maintained over the years that peaceful resistance is the best way to go and I’ve even stated the Palestinians should demand a ONE state solution. No Palestine at all. Just Israel as long as the Palestinians are given equal rights and access to all of Israel. If you don’t believe me then search for it. You’ll see. 

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

26copypaste has a little brother. 

Still, bman does it better.

Does this guy ever add any value to this forum, or should I ignore him now?

After looking through his post history it seems he only posts insults, calls posters snowflakes, and brags about his sex life.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Real News said:

After looking through his post history it seems he only posts insults, calls posters snowflakes, and brags about his sex life.

So what you're saying is that in 35 years, he will be President?

• Haha (+1) 5

11 minutes ago, Real News said:

learn to appreciate what he brings to the board.... worth it....

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Real News said:

Ignore me. I'd hate to set off a trigger warning.  I add no value.

I add football insight once every while, though. Hard to do when we are a ****ty program.