Have you heard of this musician Paul McCartney?

Just Jack

i kinda dig kanye, but this song is awful, he uses auto-tune and while you can tell it is macca offering some harmonies, it's kind of a wasted effort

I'd dig a hole for Kanye. His presence adds nothing positive to our planet.

Apparently Kanye West just discovered him, and he's featured on Kanye's newest single.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/celebrity/kanye-west-fans-on-twitter-who-is-paul-mccartney/ar-BBhuiV7

Yeah I heard him on the Nerdist podcast a few days ago. He seems pretty good but he kinda pissed me off say that the only reason he got into music originally was for money and girls.

ask any rock and roll musician and i bet over 90% would say they did it to get chicks(maybe not the money part)

Yeah I heard him on the Nerdist podcast a few days ago. He seems pretty good but he kinda pissed me off say that the only reason he got into music originally was for money and girls.

This is ridiculous. He was in such a legendary band. Who hasn't heard of Wings?!?!? Or that other band he was in.

I actually got heavily into Wings prior to getting heavily into the Beatles.

Were you even a mild Beatles fan previously?

Yes. But I was young. My brother is 6 years older. I was listening to the Beatles when I was 7-8 years old. By 9, I was buying old Wings albums and had them all up to "Back to the Egg," which is a great album (they all are).

But as I got older, I got more and more into the Beatles. I'm much more of a Beatles fan than a fan of any of their solo music.

Yes. But I was young. My brother is 6 years older. I was listening to the Beatles when I was 7-8 years old. By 9, I was buying old Wings albums and had them all up to "Back to the Egg," which is a great album (they all are).

But as I got older, I got more and more into the Beatles. I'm much more of a Beatles fan than a fan of any of their solo music.

Am I the only one who thinks that Ringo getting into the Hall of Fame as a solo artist is a joke? Besides the fact that the whole HOF is a joke.

Am I the only one who thinks that Ringo getting into the Hall of Fame as a solo artist is a joke? Besides the fact that the whole HOF is a joke.

I agree with regard to both of your points. Especially the latter.